Chapter 65

#Le Ning Kissing Stick Lipstick# Hot search for most of the day, long live in.

At night, not only the goods in the flagship store are sold out, but also the goods in the physical store are sold out.

Many fans also ran to Le Ning's Weibo and shouted, asking her why she did such a powerful publicity. It sold too well and would the price rise?

Le Ning looked innocent.

Can you blame her?!

In the end, the brand came forward to respond, and the price would not rise for the time being. You can rest assured to book.

Ruan Qiu and Ji Chuchu laughed at Le Ning for a long time with this matter.

As a result, when Zhou Ran came home from work at night, Le Ning was still struggling with this matter.

I'm so ashamed. How can I see anyone?

Of course, you still need to see people.

It's just that one night, Le Ning didn't let Zhou Ran kiss her. As soon as she kissed her, she couldn't help thinking of those things on Weibo. Instantly... I have no idea.

Zhou Ran was helpless, but he didn't force her.

He reached out and pinched her face. He couldn't help laughing or cry and ask, "Then I won't kiss in the future?"

Le Ning blinked at him: "You let me forget this first."

Zhou Ran nodded helplessly: "Okay."

Le Ning reached out and hugged him. She acted coquettish and said, "How many days are you on New Year's leave?"

Zhou Ran calculated: "It shouldn't be long. What's wrong?"

He rubbed the tip of Le Ning's nose: "What do you want to do with me?"

Le Ning glanced at him and rolled her eyes: "No."

She said, "Just ask casually."

Zhou Ran stretched out his hand, rubbed her head and said, "Think about it first. Is there anyone I want to go?"

"Ah?"

"Take you out for a walk after the Spring Festival."

Hearing this, Le Ning laughed instantly.

She bent her eyes and said with a smile, "Okay."

Zhou Ran looked at her like this and kissed her in his arms.

This time, Le Ning instantly forgot everything on Weibo.

...

A few days later, Le Ning, Ruan Qiu and Ji Chu went out for a trip.

The three of them went to the seaside, which was invincible and warm.

It's very comfortable to bask in the sun every day. Le Ning also keeps sending photos to Zhou Ran, beautiful scenery.

She didn't miss Shu happily, but Zhou Ran suffered.

I can only look at my beautiful and touching girlfriend across the screen every day, and I can't eat it.

On the third day of Le Ning's outing, Zhou Ran couldn't help but say when he called, "When will you be back?"

Le Ning was talking about interesting things. She was caught off guard and was slightly stunned: "Ah?"

She smiled and bent her lips: "Did you miss me?"

Zhou Ran was very frank: "Um."

Listening to his awkward voice, Le Ning couldn't help squeezing her lips and smiling: "How much do you think?"