Chapter 62

In the afternoon of the same day, Captain Zhou, who was going to stay in the hotel with his girlfriend, arrived.

I really haven't gone back yet.

Le Ning reopened a room. When she went to open the room, Ruan Qiu blinked at her ambiguously, "Would you like to open a couple's room?"

Hearing this, Le Ning smiled and said, "Yo, the hotel of your crew is also so lively?"

Ruan Qiu: "..."

Le Ning: "It's really fun."

However, Ruan Qiu waved her hand to show his casualness.

Le Ning smiled softly and looked at the stunned waiter in front of her. She opened the room very straightforwardly and directly.

"Where are you going now?"

Le Ning hugged her arm and poked her and said, "Is Ji Ran going to shoot today? Let's go to the crew over there. Can we go?"

Ruan Qiu was silent for a short moment: "Yes."

Ji Ran's crew is really not far away, but it is also a little farther away than Le Ning thought.

When she and Ruan Qiu arrived, Ji Ran happened to be shooting.

The scene was quiet and there was almost no sound.

She looked along Ruan Qiu's sight and was only a little surprised.

Ji Ran was different from what he came into contact with in life when filming, and he seemed to be more attractive.

She looked sideways at Ruan Qiu, and Ruan Qiu stared at it.

After thinking for a while, Le Ning did not disturb Ruan Qiu and walked aside.

As soon as she sat down, Zhou Ran sent her a message.

Zhou Ran: [What are you doing? I'm leaving now.]

Le Ning: [In Ji Ran's crew, watch handsome men act.]

Zhou Ran: [?]

I don't know if there are some similar reasons for their names. Zhou Ran is always inexplicably hostile to Ji Ran.

Obviously, Le Ning has nothing to do with Ji Ran, but this person can be jealous for no reason.

Le Ning smiled silently: [Don't worry, I watched it with Ruan Qiu. Don't you know who I like?]

Zhou Ran: [Well, let me know who you like when you arrive.]

Le Ning choked up and was helpless to Zhou Ran's thick skin.

She smiled in a low voice and sat on the side to tell Zhou Ran to pay attention to safety or something. After that, Le Ning clicked on Weibo.

As soon as she clicked on it, she saw a lot of private messages that wanted to ask for cooperation.

Le Ning thought for a moment and replied one by one.

Among them, there is also a familiar brand. They launched a new kiss stick lipstick. After knowing that Le Ning had a date, they specially found it.

Le Ning really didn't know how to respond for a while.

Is this a little shameful?

But the other party was very enthusiastic and kept giving Le Ning Amway.

[Lemon, think about it, many lipsticks will take off makeup now, right? But our new one really doesn't. We have tried many couples, but we can't connect kisses.]