Chapter 17

No one gave an answer.

No one knows.

But the only thing worth confirming is that Le Ning's suspicion has been cleared.

The person in the video is indeed not her.

Suddenly, Xie Wei said, "Captain Zhou, I remember one thing."

Before Xie Wei said what it was, Zhou Ran quickly said, "Go and ask, where is the person now?"

"Yes."

Xu Zheng looked confused and said, "What's going on?"

Zhou Ran looked nervous and sank: "I suspect...this is a long-planned case."

He looked at Le Ning: "Remember the person who followed you in the mall?"

Le Ning nodded.

Zhou Ran explained two words to Xu Zheng: "Someone followed her in the mall the other day."

"What?"

After sorting out all the things, not only Zhou Ran felt something was wrong, but also with Le Ning vaguely felt it... This matter seemed to be aimed at himself. But why?

She hasn't had such a deep hatred with people, has she?

And... Le Ning doesn't know the dead girls either.

I can't figure it out.

Xu Zheng took a deep breath and looked at Zhou Ran: "Miss Le has encountered anything special besides the mall tracking?"

Le Ning thought for a moment and shook her head: "No."

Xu Zheng: "Is that right?"

He frowned: "Have you offended anyone?"

Le Ning: "... I don't think so. I'm a beauty blogger. I put on makeup to publicize it to the brand every day. Even if I offend people, it's impossible to spend so much effort to frame me, can I?"

When you hear it, it seems that's the same thing.

After a moment of silence, Xu Zhi came over.

But Le Ning couldn't see anything, so it had to do this for the time being.

Zhou Ran ordered to go down and watch the makeup video.

Maybe the master has also been exposed. As for the cosmetic ingredients, you can't tell which brand it is at all. Even if you can see, the daily sales volume of each brand is too amazing, and there is no way to start.

All they can do now is wait.

Since the person left that suspicious face, Zhou Ran and Xu Zheng agreed that... that was provocation.

It may be for the police or for others.

But either of them, Lemon is listed as a key protection object.

It's already evening since I came out of the criminal investigation brigade.

The sunset in autumn is very beautiful. Coupled with the good weather, Le Ning really can't take her eyes off.

She took a deep breath and didn't stay in such a tense place for hours. I don't know that she was so greedy for the fresh air outside.

Zhou Ran looked at her movements without stopping, but looked down slightly.

Suddenly, Le Ning turned her head.

The two of them hit their eyes. Le Ning squeezed her lips and asked, "Don't you have to stay on the team?"