Chapter 47

The two kissed at the door for a long time. When Le Ning felt that she might suffocate and die, Zhou Ran finally let her go.

The light was not on in the room. The breath of the two was entangled, and the gasp was particularly obvious.

Le Ning felt that she was hot from head to toe, and her lips were slightly painful. She was bitten by Zhou Ran.

Her eyes trembled gently, put her head on Zhou Ran's shoulder, and listened to his breathing.

The man's breathing is very deep and urgent, which is particularly seductive at night.

Le Ning subconsciously squeezed the corners of her lower lip. As soon as she squeezed it, she suddenly dared not move.

Thinking of what just happened, Le Ning wanted to find a hole to get in.

Too... too much.

The room is so quiet that you can hear a little movement clearly.

She could even feel that Zhou Ran's body was burning, hot and burning her.

After a long silence, Le Ning reached out and poked Zhou Ran's face.

Zhou Ran looked sideways, grabbed her handle and played, "What's wrong?"

"I'm thirsty."

Hearing this, Zhou Ran smiled in a low voice and asked in an unscrupulous tone, "Huh?"

"I said I was thirsty."

Le Ning didn't understand what he meant at first: "I haven't drunk water all afternoon."

Zhou Ran smiled, turned on the light in the room, put his hand on her shoulder, and obviously hooked the corners of his lower lip: "Thirsty?"

Le Ning was stunned for a few seconds, and suddenly understood what he meant.

She blushed and subconsciously kicked Zhou Ran: "Rogue."

Zhou Ran grabbed her foot and smiled helplessly, "Why am I a hooligan?"

"You know it yourself."

"I can't joke with my girlfriend?"

As soon as Le Ning wanted to refute "no", her attention stopped on the three words he said "girlfriend".

The words "girlfriend" are obviously nothing special, but they are shouted at and feel very good.

When the three words are connected, there is another profound meaning.

Le Ning pressed the corners of her mouth that she was about to warp up and said proudly, "... Well, then you go and pour water for your girlfriend now."

Zhou Ran nodded and raised his eyebrows: "Okay."

After drinking water, the two suddenly calmed down.

Le Ning glanced at the person next to her eyes, and her eyes moved. Zhou Ran suddenly looked down and said, "Wait for me for a while."

"Ah?"

"I'll call my mother."

"...Oh."

Le Ning watched Zhou Ran call Zhou's mother and simply sat on the sofa to rest.

My nerves are tense for a day or two, and I really want to relax now.

She was thinking that her mobile phone suddenly shuddenly.

Le Ning looked down and saw that it was Ruan Qiu and others who sent a message.

Ruan Qiuqiu: [Le Ning!! The murderer is Qiu Wei??!]