Chapter 44

After sending Le Ning away, Zhou Ran called the team as soon as possible.

"Spatch someone to C University and ask Xu Zheng to call to apply for a search warrant."

Another police officer was stunned and a little surprised: "Team Zhou, are you sure now?"

In fact, Zhou Ran does not have one hundred percent of the evidence.

He thought for a moment: "Severe some people to stare at the school."

"Yes."

Zhou Ran returned to the criminal investigation brigade in advance.

Xu Zheng is already waiting.

"Is there a clue?"

Zhou Ran looked at them: "Have all the information been found?"

"Yes, but Qiu Wei and Xing Song have no evidence for the time being."

Zhou Ran looked at several people: "Go and transfer the information of the two from childhood to adulthood, and ask their neighbors and parents, and walk from beginning to end."

"Yes."

Xu Zheng looked at him: "What else?"

"Go to see all the monitors of C University again."

He said in a low voice, "Check the relationship between Jiguo and Qiu Wei, Xing Song and others."

Xu Zheng's eyes lit up: "I see."

Everyone is busy with their respective duties.

Someone was staring at the school, and he was not worried about running away for the time being.

But after all, there are many people in the school. Everyone still has to race against time. Only when there is evidence can they dare to ask for a search warrant from their superiors. So far, even if Zhou Ran is seventy percent suspicious, he can't move.

He thought for a moment and told the people who went to C University to monitor the two: "They may make up. Remember to watch it tightly."

When all the information is received in the afternoon, there will be a response.

Qiu Wei didn't leave school all afternoon. He just went around the school and didn't go anywhere. As for Xing Song, he never left home from beginning to end.

Zhou Ran frowned.

Xie Wei gave him the information: "Team Zhou, this is all the information."

Zhou Ran looked down and made a contact map.

Qiu Wei and Xing Song graduated from a junior high school and are locals.

Qiu Wei, born on April 10, 1992, is 26 years old. People in this city, both parents died, and they were raised by their grandmothers since childhood. He has been thin since he was a child. He was regarded as a girl in junior high school. He is not conspicuous in school, but his academic performance is very good. He hasn't changed much, but he is a master of computers.

Now he has been in C University for more than a year. There are many boys in the class. He has always been very good at him. They all say that he is gentle and a good teacher.

However, in high school, Qiu Wei had a crush on Le Ning secretly, so he was laughed at by his classmates, and was even said to "Toad Want to eat swan meat". After graduating from high school, he broke off contact with all his classmates and gradually became active again after returning to C University.

He and Ji Guo used to be classmates in a junior high school. According to the data, the two had two short intersections.

But he is not a boyfriend or a girlfriend.