Chapter 7

Unlike Zhou Ran's side, Le Ning regretted it a little when she got home.

Why did she lend her car to others? Doesn't that mean that she still has to deal with it?!

Is she stupid?

Le Ning howled. She was definitely influenced by Le Luo, a stupid and sweet brother.

She sighed and patted herself in the face.

Fortunately, there is a little comfort.

After she mended her makeup, she hasn't spent any makeup now.

Le Ning was in a good mood to enter the bathroom and take a shower without makeup. There is a little bit of complacity in my heart.

When she came out after taking a shower, Ruan Qiu, who was bored and lonely, had already howled in the group.

Ruan Qiuqiu: [A little boring! Someone will talk to me!]

Ruan Qiuqiu: [Ling Ning, is your date with Zhou Ran over?]

Lemon doesn't like lemons: [???? What date? When will I make an appointment with Zhou Ran?!]

The beginning is the beginning: [Sour cabbage and fish.]

Le Ning doesn't like lemons: [That's accidentally met!]

Ruan Qiuqiu: [... Did you go home after eating?]

Lemon doesn't like lemons: [Of course! Otherwise, do you have to spend the night together outside?]

Ruan Qiuqiu: [... It doesn't seem impossible for lonely men and widows?]

Le Ning was silent.

After a while, she replied to Ruan Qiu and others: [It's okay to joke on me, but don't open it casually in front of Zhou Ran.]

She thought about the expression when the man said "someone" at night, which was obviously spoiled.

Zhou Ran... There should be someone you like.

When she said this, Ruan Qiu and Ji Chuchu understood in an instant.

The two of them changed their topic and talked about others instead.

Suddenly, Ji Chuchu sent a message in the group @ Le Ning: [Any, are you going to the school anniversary?]

Their alma mater in high school is about to celebrate its centennial.

The school has a long history and excellent reputation. Over the years, there have been a lot of elite talents.

On this school anniversary, Le Ning saw the news in the group before. It's just that she was busy when Ji Chuchu asked her at that time, so she said bluntly when she was about it.

She looked at the time: [Half a month later?]

Ruan Qiuqiu: [Go ahead. You should not be busy in half a month.]

The beginning of the year is the beginning of the year: [Yes, go and join the fun.]

Le Ning looked at her work arrangement. In fact, she really had nothing serious. After thinking about it, she agreed.

That night, Le Ning accidentally had a dream of her long-lost high school life.

In fact, except for the rejection, Le Ning's high school life was quite pleasant.

In the next two days, Le Ning basically didn't go out much.

Eating depends on takeout. It's very pleasant to study new makeup at home every day, but there are always people who want to break Lemon's happy mood.