Chapter 32

After dinner, Le Luo was scared.

He was afraid that he would not pay attention to one, so his sister lifted the table and left.

But this is really his stupid sweetness. Although Le Ning doesn't like blind dates in this way, she won't rebel to this extent.

And she knew what her uncle meant, but she just felt that she was alone and no one took care of her now. Find a suitable person to take care of her.

At the dinner table, Le Ning lowered her head to eat.

My aunt looked at her several times and coughed softly, "Ning Ning, what have you been busy with recently?"

Le Ning smiled and said, "I have an event to participate in tomorrow. I'm not very busy."

My aunt nodded and stared at her, "If you are not busy, you will never come home to see us."

Le Ning admits defeat: "Sorry, come back more in the future."

Shen Jun answered with a smile, "Nowadays, young people are the same."

My aunt looked at him and said, "It's still our family, just like a flying bird."

Le Ning said nothing.

Shen Jun unexpectedly looked at her a few more times.

After dinner, my uncle euphemistically asked the young people to talk more and drove Le Ning and Shen Jun out for a walk.

At night, the villa area is very quiet, and there are many runners on the road.

Le Ning took a dress on purpose before going out, but she didn't feel cold at this time.

After the two left for a while, Le Ning said, "I'm sorry."

Shen Jun smiled and said, "What?"

Le Ning smiled and said, "Sorry, I think you should understand what my uncle means?"

Shen Jun nodded: "I understand. I know what happened."

Le Ning choked and looked at him in disbelief, "So you agreed to the blind date?"

Shen Jun smiled and stared at her, "Why don't you agree?"

Le Ning's words are blocked.

Why don't you agree?

How does she know why she agrees?

She was silent for two seconds and explained concisely, "It's just... I don't like this form very much."

Shen Jun nodded: "I understand, but it's not bad to know more people in this way."

He said bluntly, "Miss Le is very interesting."

Le Ning said with a blank face, "Is that right?"

"Not bad."

Le Ning's thoughts turned a thousand times. She hesitated for a few seconds and looked at Shen Jun calmly: "Sorry, I may not feel much about you..."

Shen Jun didn't lie at all. He smiled and said, "Emotions can always be cultivated." He paused and looked down at Le Ning: "Or, Miss Le has someone she likes now?"

The two stood face to face, and the wind roared past their ears.

Le Ning didn't feel too cold either. She looked at the man in front of her. To be honest, her appearance was not bad, but... she just didn't feel it and couldn't like it.

As for whether there is someone she likes, her eyes flashed and she smiled faintly: "It has nothing to do with whether there is anyone she likes."

Le Ning whispered, "Thank you, Mr. Shen, for your kindness. It's just that I'm not lucky."