Chapter 3

Le Ning's other things are fine. She has a little physical problems, and she is prone to blush when she is nervous and excited.

For example, now.

Even if she wanted to calm down and her eyes did not make a trace of waves, the blush on her cheeks still revealed her true emotions.

She took a deep breath and squeezed her lips to look at the man on one side.

Compared with Zhou Ran in high school, he is now more cold and cold-faced, and he can no longer see a trace of ruffianism, but the words just now... inexplicably made Le Ning feel something.

The two looked at each other. She withdrew her eyes and said coldly, "Isn't it normal to be nervous about the police?"

Before Zhou Ran could speak, Xie Wei, who was opposite, smiled, "Miss Le, don't be nervous. I won't check you today."

Hearing this, Le Ning smiled faintly: "Thank you."

Xie Wei looked at her and only felt that she was more familiar, but he just couldn't remember where he had seen her.

He was active, so he took the initiative to talk to Le Ning.

"Miss Le is going running today, right?"

"Yes."

Le Ning paused and looked at him, "You didn't go back all night?"

Xie nodded and said helplessly, "The murderer hasn't found any clue yet. How dare he go back to rest?"

Le Ning nodded and said lightly, "Thank you for your hard work."

Xie Wei smiled and joked, "Serve the people."

Le Ning looked at the man who was talking and laughing in front of her, and she only felt a little interesting.

It is really rare for such a cold person as Zhou Ran to have such a living treasure.

Xie Wei's words are also on the spot, which won't make people feel noisy.

After a while, breakfast was delivered. The most famous one in this restaurant was the small wonton. The meat filling was full one by one. If you bite it down, the sauce flows out, which is particularly satisfying.

Le Ning likes it very much. She browses Weibo while eating.

Weibo is full of last night's news. There were murders exposed last night, but not many people followed it. On the contrary, the offline makeup activity she participated in last night was in the front row of the hot search.

Le Ning clicked in. After one night, the heat hasn't cooled down yet.

She clicked in and saw her own picture.

It's sent by a marketing account. This person likes all kinds of photos of Fa Le Ning very much. Whether it's live broadcast or other activities, she repairs very beautifully.

——[Oh, my God, let me show you what Shengshi Beauty is! Tonight's Le Ning is really beautiful!!]

Since the microblog was posted, fans have commented positively.

[Ah, ah, ah, ah, what kind of beautiful woman is Le Ning?]

[I just want to ask - why is Le Ning so thin, but she still has Xiong??! This is an answer that I can't think of at all.]

[Mom, it's right to describe her as a childlike face*.]

[Is this also called beauty? Is there too much hyaluronic acid? How many sailor soldiers did Le Ning buy? Why did she keep bragging brainlessly?]