Chapter 42

The cat in front of him is an orange cat, fat and fat.

Le Ning was surprised.

How can there be cats in this place?

When he first came here, Zhou Ran didn't say that there was a cat here, let alone that the teacher had a cat.

She was stunned for a few seconds, and the orange cat kept staring at herself.

Le Ning thought for a moment and walked that way.

The cat's whole body is hung at the railing of the balcony, where the balcony is closed with anti-theft nets.

On one side were some green plants. The sun was not big. Lemon carefully avoided it, and the orange cat shouted.

She stared at it for a while and subconsciously reached out to touch it.

The cat dodged.

Le Ning paused and looked at the kitten in front of her: "Where did you come from?"

She knows that kittens don't talk to themselves, but cats are temperamental animals. They are also smart and know whether you are good or bad to them.

I can't say why, Le Ning thinks it's strange that cats appear here.

She bent down and looked at the orange cat for a long time. When Zhou Ran came back, she still maintained her original movements.

Zhou Ran was stunned and looked at her: "What are you doing?"

Le Ning turned around and pointed to the little fat cat in front of her: "There is a cat here."

Zhou Ran narrowed his eyes: "Is that teacher's?"

After saying that, he was stupid himself.

"No, this teacher doesn't have a cat."

Le Ning nodded: "So I think it's strange. Is it a neighbor's?"

She looked at Zhou Ran and asked, "Who is the neighbor?"

Zhou Ran said, "The neighbor is an elderly teacher who happened not to live here last night."

He said, "He doesn't have many classes at school at present, and he won't live here until he comes back to class occasionally."

"What about going up and down?"

Zhou Ran: "I have interviewed them. If I haven't heard anything, it won't be them."

It has been checked.

And more importantly, the current point is that the teacher committed suicide.

All the locks around are sealed. If she kills them, how did the man escape?

There is no such possibility at all.

Moreover, no clues were found in the deceased.

Le Ning was silent.

She looked at the cat in front of her and reached out again.

This time, the orange cat touched her.

Le Ning was surprised and looked up at Zhou Ran: "It actually let me touch it."

Zhou Ran looked at her happy appearance and asked in a low voice, "Do you like cats?"

"I like it."

Le Ning casually said, "Don't you think cats are very cute?"

Zhou Ran looked at the cat in her hand, turned his eyes to her face, and said lightly, "It's okay."