Chapter 27

The two looked at each other, and Le Ning blinked at Zhou Ran.

She choked up, as if she didn't expect Zhou Ran to sell miserably in this way.

The two looked at each other silently, and Le Ning pressed the corners of her upturned mouth: "Really?"

She asked knowingly, "Then you didn't scream?"

Zhou Ran nodded and whispered, "I dare not."

He looked at Le Ning and said, "I'm afraid you'll get along with me."

Le Ning: "..."

She choked for a long time and couldn't laugh or cry: "Captain Zhou, does your friend know you are like this?"

Zhou Ran raised his eyebrows: "What's the way?"

Le Ning looked at him and said arrogantly, "I know why I ask."

The two walked into the hotel and chatted as they walked.

The floors of the two people happen to be together, which is relatively convenient.

Le Ning estimated that this was arranged by Gu Xing.

Thinking about it, she looked at Zhou Ran: "By the way, Mr. Gu..."

Zhou Ran knew what Le Ning wanted to say from the moment she opened her mouth. He smiled softly and said lightly, "I'll deal with it here. Don't feel pressure."

"It's too troublesome for him."

Le Ning said, "Do you invite someone to dinner?"

Zhou Ran smiled and said, "No, he has been busy these days. Let's talk about it later."

"Oh."

When the two entered the elevator, Zhou Ran looked sideways at her: "Ressume early."

"Yes."

After returning to the room, Le Ning didn't think about these messy things anymore.

After playing all day, I'm really a little tired.

The next morning, four people left on the same flight.

Because the murderer had not been caught, Le Ning was sent back to the compound. She also specially brought gifts to Zhou's mother and father.

Zhou Ran looked at Le Ning in surprise.

He doesn't know when Le Ning bought it.

Le Ning looked at Zhou's mother: "Auntie, do you like it?"

What she bought for Zhou's mother was a shawl, dark, which is a new autumn and winter model of a big brand this year.

Zhou's mother looked at it and her eyes lit up: "I like it!"

She took the shawl and said, "I'm the first to recycle the shawl gift."

This is true. Although Zhou Ran is a good son, there is absolutely no girl who is in the mood to give gifts.

Every birthday, Zhou Ran basically transfers money to Zhou's mother.

Or buy things designated by Zhou's mother. Anyway, he has never given these shawls, clothes and so on.

Hearing this, Le Ning smiled, "Then auntie, try it quickly."

"Immediately."

Zhou's father is not at home for the time being, but Le Ning is also ready.

It's just a set of tea sets. She was in the Zhou family for a few days and knew that Zhou's father liked tea.

Le Ning chooses gifts, not the kind of buying expensive ones when they see them. She has her own carefulness.