Chapter 24

Le Ning and Ruan Qiu were a little late when they returned to the hotel. After she replied to Zhou Ran, she was probably busy.

Le Ning is not in a hurry.

"Lime."

"Ah?"

Le Ning looked back at Ruan Qiu and blinked: "What's wrong?"

Ruan Qiu lay on the doorway and smiled with unclear meaning: "Would I go out to open a room?"

Le Ning gave her a scolding and then looked at her ambiguous eyes... Almost instantly understood what this man meant.

She coughed and her face turned red uncontrollably: "What are you talking about?"

Ruan Qiu looked innocent: "Aren't I afraid that it will disturb you too brightly?" Le Ning glanced at her and said bluntly, "The eight characters have not been skimmed yet."

Ruan Qiu raised his eyebrows and suddenly realized his expression: "Isn't it... not a single hand in the eight characters?"

"..."

The two looked at each other, and Ruan Qiurenjun couldn't help asking, "How can it be regarded as a hand of eight characters?"

Le Ning was about to talk when the mobile phone on one side rang.

The two were stunned and looked down.

Ruan Qiu patted her on the shoulder: "I went back to my room to take a shower and go to bed. I tried not to disturb you tonight--"

She paused for a moment and deliberately said, "I can't even hear you want to open the door or do something."

Le Ning looked at her disappearing back and smiled helplessly.

"Hey, Dad."

Tang Guangyuan said "Ah" and looked sideways at the people next to him: "Don't worry."

How can Zhu Mingyan not worry? Her daughter has been taken to the police station in S City. Can she not be in a hurry?!

"Lime, did you go to the event today?"

Le Ning smiled softly: "Are you following my activity?"

Tang Guangyuan choked, touched his nose guiltyly and said, "I haven't had time to watch it yet. There will be a dinner tonight."

Hearing this, Le Ning was not angry either.

He answered faintly, "Oh, I thought you called me... Why is the skirt so revealing? Is there anything I need to do for me?"

Tang Guangyuan listened to her tone and probably guessed Le Ning's thoughts.

He wentuge out Zhu Mingyan on the side of his eyes and avoided her behavior of grabbing her mobile phone: "What skirt are you wearing today? Let me see."

With that, Tang Guangyuan turned on the computer in front of him and logged in directly to Weibo.

He has a special microblog, which is a trumpet. He only pays attention to Le Ning alone. Every day, he keeps rainbow farts, and he is also a rich boss in Le Ning's fan group.

Tang Guangyuan searched for Le Ning's name skillfully, and it appeared at one click... It was the scene when Zhou Ran and Le Ning stood together.

He stared wide, and now he completely forgot what he had just asked.

"Lime! Who is this man??!"

Le Ning deliberately kept her mobile phone away from her twenty centimeters to protect her ears from injury.