Chapter 59

"Are you a little nervous?"

Le Ning looked sideways at the man next to her. She could obviously feel that Zhou Ran seemed to be more focused when driving.

"Huh?"

Zhou Ran didn't hear her clearly and looked at her sideways.

Le Ning is happy.

She bent the corners of her lips and turned her head out of the window: "Nothing. This road is not the way to my house."

Zhou Ran said calmly, "Well, I'll go shopping."

"..."

Le Ning couldn't laugh or cry. She just wanted to refuse, but when she thought of Zhou Ran's character, she thought it was okay.

This man is considerate no matter what he does. He won't allow him to go to his house without anything for the first time.

Suddenly, Le Ning thought of something.

The two of them... don't know why. There seems to be no discomfort in this relationship. Whether it's meeting parents or anything else, it seems that there is no omen, but it's natural.

If it were someone else, they might refuse today.

But Zhou Ran just stayed in a daze for a few seconds and went shopping and meeting her father as usual.

Le Ning thought and hooked the corners of her mouth.

"What are you thinking?"

"No."

Le Ning took the thermos cup on one side and took a sip: "I just feel quite happy."

She looked at the thermos cup in her hand and didn't know when it would start. Every time she took the bus, there was a thermos cup next to Le Ning.

She remembered that there was no one at the first time.

"Did you put this cup recently?"

Zhou Ran looked at it: "Well, is it hot?"

"Not hot."

Le Ning thought for a moment: "Did you take it when you went out at noon?"

Zhou Ran smiled and said, "Yes, forgot?"

"...I didn't notice."

When the two arrived at the mall, Zhou Ran looked at her and said, "Waiting for me in the car?"

Le Ning thought for a few seconds and nodded: "Okay."

At this time, she is not suitable to get out of the car.

Although she is not very popular, according to the current situation on the Internet, Le Ning is not sure whether she will be photographed and recognized.

She can't cause trouble to Zhou Ran anymore.

Thinking about it, Le Ning was sitting alone in the car.

She stared at her mobile phone for a moment, but she couldn't help posting on Weibo again.

When she went up again, Le Ning's initial hot search had changed and turned into Junwei Group's daughter's identity exposed, and she turned out to be a well-known beauty blogger.

This identity fell off in time.

Let me show you what it means to go home to inherit your family business if you don't do a good live broadcast.

Fans really feel angry now, which makes those people slap in the face crazily.

Le Ning received a lot of private messages, some comforting her and asking her if she wanted to come out to respond.