Chapter 57

The atmosphere in the car is ambiguous.

The dim light outside the window came in, creating an atmosphere.

Zhou Ran looked at the man in his arms and shouted in a deep voice, "Ning Ning."

Le Ning's eyes trembled and she couldn't help being forced by Zhou Ran to open her mouth and let him in.

He is gentler than ever before, so gentle that Le Ning will fall into the world he gives.

After a long time, the two separated.

Le Ning sat in Zhou Ran's arms whole body. She lowered her head slightly and saw the man's rolling throat knot, which looked extremely sexy.

Looking at it, Le Ning couldn't help reaching out and touching her.

Zhou Ran stiffened, grabbed her hand and asked, "Don't you want to go home tonight?"

"..."

Le Ning looked at him and asked with a smile, "Captain Zhou, can't you do it?"

Zhou Ran raised his eyebrows.

Le Ning deliberately said, "Then I have something more powerful. Can't you?"

Zhou Ran closed his eyes, grabbed her hand and kissed him down and asked, "What else is awesome?"

Le Ning exhorted. Before she could resist, she was pressed by Zhou Ran to say a complete word.

In the end, he probably felt that the "performance" in the parking lot at the school gate was not very good. Zhou Ran drove home according to the restless Le Ning.

As soon as she got home, before Le Ning could do anything, the man pressed her at the door and blocked all her voices.

Le Ning didn't have time to struggle.

In the end, she could only hold back intermittently, "...and...not taking a shower."

Zhou Ran seemed to laugh, stuck it to her ear with an air voice and said, "Wash it together."

......

The strong wind roared past the window.

Through the glass, you can feel the shock of the wind and rain outside, but unfortunately Le Ning can't hear any sound outside.

Zhou Ran probably really wants her to put what she said into practice.

Tossing her endlessly.

The bathroom was full of fog, blocking all the light outside.

The warm light was on, which completely made Le Ning feel any cold. She only felt hot... from the outside to the inside, from the inside to the outside.

She was about to struggle away, but there was nothing she could do. ...

When everything was over, Le Ning felt that she was a salted fish on the chopping board.

Oh, no, it's not a salted fish on the chopping board today, because she has always been in the water.

She is a salted fish in the water.

Her eyes were wet and a little red, so she stared at Zhou Ran like this.

Zhou Ran lowered his head, took a bath towel and carried her out of the tight package.

As soon as she got to bed, Le Ning kicked Zhou Ran away and rolled up the quilt and huddled in.

She blocked Zhou Ran's movements: "Don't touch me. I'll do it myself."