Chapter 18

High school.

At the end of November is Ruan Qiu's birthday. Ruan Qiu's family is in good condition. It should be said that students studying in their school either have excellent academic performance or have a background and money.

Ruan Qiu's birthday, coupled with the new friends in the freshman year of high school, naturally has to be done.

She had a small party in her newly bought villa at home and invited many classmates and seniors.

Among them, Hu Yi and Lu Jiaxiu are included.

Ruan Qiu and the two knew each other and were quite familiar with each other. It happened to be the weekend, so they went there.

Le Ning began to think that Zhou Ran would not come. At that time, she had been chasing Zhou Ran for a while.

However, this person refused herself again and again, which made her very frustrated.

I saw Zhou Ran for a long time that day. Zhou Ran caught a cold and sat in the corner of the sofa tired. No matter how no matter how noisy the others were, he did not respond.

Le Ning looked diagonally opposite and wanted to take the initiative, but she felt that she wanted to save face.

There will be more or less alcohol at the birthday party in high school.

The degree is not high, and everyone dares not mess around.

Le Ning Gui was obsessed with two glasses of fruit wine by her classmates. She didn't drink very well, and she was dizzy after drinking it.

Looking at the teenager diagonally opposite, his face was clear and a little juvenile, but compared with the sense of youth, he was a little more calm.

Le Ning looked straight at her eyes, as if she felt her eyes. Zhou Ran lazily raised her eyelids and looked over her.

Le Ning burst into a smile at him stupidly.

Zhou Ran was slightly stunned and raised his eyebrows slightly to look at her.

The two looked at each other for a moment through a coffee table, and Le Ning suddenly sat next to him.

Surprisingly, Zhou Ran did not avoid it.

"Drinking?"

The young man's clear voice sounded in his ear, which was particularly pleasant to listen to.

Le Ning nodded: "Yes."

She turned her head and looked at Zhou Ran. She compared it with her fingers: "A little bit."

Zhou Ran smelled the smell from her body, which was a little sweet. He looked down at the children in front of him and asked in a low voice, "Would you like water?"

"Yes."

Le Ning didn't know where she came from at present. She licked her lips and said, "Zhou Ran, I want to drink water."

Probed of being a little annoyed by her, Zhou Ran got up and poured her a glass of warm water.

Le Ning blinked at Zhou Ran and whispered, "I'm a little cold. I don't want to take out my hand."

Zhou Ran looked at her helplessly and asked in a low voice, "Then how do you want to drink?"

Le Ning is young, ignorant and extremely active. She doesn't know what shyness is at all. She blinked, looked at Zhou Ran obediently and said, "Zhou Ran, my father will feed me."

"..."

That day, Le Ning didn't drink the water fed by Zhou Ran as she wished.

But... it's almost done.