Chapter 15

The box calmed down in an instant.

Everyone's expression was also frozen, looking at Le Ning and Zhou Ran in astonishment.

Did they... just have hallucinations?

What did Zhou Ran just say?!

Is he chasing Le Ning?!

Zhou Ran chased Le Ning?

Yang Qingqing and the female classmates next to her changed their faces again and again. Fortunately, they were sitting at this moment, and even if they were shocked, they had support points.

They stared at Le Ning like this, but there was no response for a long time.

It was Lu Jiaxiu who was the first to react and pulled everyone back with a smile.

He joked, "Sorry, let everyone watch the joke."

With that, he asked on behalf of everyone, "Zhou Ran, have you got the approval of the primary school girl for chasing you?"

Zhou Ran didn't look at him and stared at Le Ning burningly.

Le Ning's expression did not change much except for being stunned at the beginning.

She looked down at the table. When Lu Jiaxiu asked, she could slowly sip the juice.

"What?"

She looked at Lu Jiaxiu and said, "Senior Lu, what are you talking about?"

Lu Jiaxiu choked and gave Zhou Ran a look of asking for more blessings.

Zhou Ran didn't care much and didn't force her.

He looked around at the people present and said lightly, "Not yet. I'll try for it."

Hu Yi smiled. Immediately after that, Ruan Qiu and Ji Chuchu also came forward to talk about the topic.

"Then Senior Zhou worked hard. We Ning Ning is not easy to chase at all."

"Yes, yes, yes, come on, Senior Zhou."

Zhou Ran looked at the people in front of him and took a cup of tea on one side: "Tea instead of wine, thank you for your kindness in advance."

Yang Qingqing raised his glass with everyone in a daze. After drinking, she realized it.

She stared at Le Ning fiercely and turned pale.

How come?

Why is Le Ning so lucky?!

Whether in high school or now... She always has the ability to make everyone, all Yang Qingqing feel unattainable, speak for her.

Whether it's a teacher or a classmate, or... the person she once liked.

It's all like this.

Le Ning did not answer Zhou Ran's words, and Lu Jiaxiu and Hu Yi were living next to them, and the meal was finally over.

Lu Jiaxiu's private market naturally didn't let everyone pay the bill.

"Do you go back to school now?"

Someone asked.

"Go back, go back, and go to school for a while."

"Yes, yes, yes, the school is beautiful now. I didn't take photos late in the morning."

Everyone chatted and left one after another.

In an instant, there were only three Le Ning and Zhou Ran left in this film.