Chapter 11

After the sandbag was tied, Le Ning also ignored Zhou Ran with a cold face.

At the beginning of the training, Le Ning naturally fell to the end. She swallowed slowly and was really a little dizzy.

There have always been people next to him. It's difficult for Le Ning to pay attention even if she doesn't want to.

The man's pace is obviously very big, but... he can keep a horizontal distance from her.

After running for a while, Le Ning couldn't help it.

"What are you doing next to me?"

Zhou Ran looked at her: "Can you hold on?"

Le Ning wentuge out his eyes: "What, don't you think it's a little late to ask now?"

Zhou Ran said nothing.

Le Ning said to herself, "Zhou Ran, is your matter too much? Sign up for me without asking me?"

Hearing this, Zhou Ran paused for a second and didn't say what I asked you.

He looked down at Le Ning. Because of the sun was big and sporty, her whole face was red, but even so, she still glowed beautifully.

He looked at it and withdrew his eyes: "If you can't carry it, go to rest."

"I can."

Le Ning has been strong since she was a child and is not willing to give up. Now that she has come, she will insist on finishing it.

After the heavy run, Leluo was also sweaty and out of breath.

"Sister, are you all right?"

"Yes."

Le Ning was so tired that she didn't want to talk. Even the sandbag was taken off by Leluo with the help of Leluo.

"Go to dinner."

The two followed the large team into the canteen, which was similar to Le Ning's imagination. Everyone was particularly rigorous, even if they ate.

Le Ning didn't have much appetite. She asked for some light food and wanted to find a seat. Before she could find it, a shout came not far away: "Miss Le, come here."

Le Ning looked up and looked over. It was Peng Jingshan.

Next to... and Zhou Ran.

She paused and walked straight over.

As soon as the two sat down, Peng Jingshan looked at the food on her plate and smiled, "Are you eating that little?"

Le Ning nodded: "I don't have much appetite."

"I'm too tired in the morning." Peng Jingshan said, "But this still reduces the intensity."

He said bluntly, "If you don't come today, those recruits will not be so easy."

"What?"

Le Luo stared wide and asked in disbelief, "Is this intensity reduced today?"

"Yes."

Peng Jingshan smiled and said, "Do you still want to be a soldier?"

Le Luo was silent.

Peng Jingshan said, "If it hadn't been for Zhou Ran--"

Before he finished speaking, Zhou Ran interrupted directly: "Eat first and take you to rest later."

Le Ning frowned, looked at Peng Jingshan, and then looked at the people who bowed their heads to eat diagonally, and always felt that something had been missing.