Chapter 10

The car suddenly stopped, and Le Luo didn't know, so he shouted, "Brother Zhou, what's wrong?"

Zhou Ran's tone was cold: "It's okay. Get out of the car for breakfast."

"Ah?"

Leluo was stunned and turned to see that it was true - they arrived at the door of the breakfast shop.

The three got out of the car, and the topic was interrupted. Leluo didn't remember where he had just said. He happily shared his school with Zhou Ran.

Le Ning listened, just slapping him up.

——At least you winked a little. Didn't you see that Brother Zhou doesn't want to talk to you now?

Unfortunately, Leluo doesn't have this vision.

Le Ning had a headache and followed her into the breakfast shop.

Zhou Ran didn't take them to what a high-end one, but a roadside family. The decoration is ordinary, but there are quite a lot of people.

After entering, I found a four-seat seat.

On the side of Le Ning and Le Luo, Zhou Ran is opposite her.

She glanced at it, pulled a tissue and wiped the tabletop. She didn't say a word to Zhou Ran all the way.

"Sister, what do you want to eat?"

"Skinned egg lean pork porridge."

Leluo handed it to Zhou Ran, and Zhou Ran got up and ordered food.

Taking advantage of the interval between ordering, Le Ning gave Le Luo a white eye.

"Sister, what are you doing?"

Le Ning said despisedly, "How do you know someone is chasing me?"

Leluo stared: "Don't you remember the phone call Ruan Qiujie when you packed up downstairs last night?"

Le Ning: "..."

She frowned and thought, "Aren't you doing your homework then?"

Hearing this, Le Luo said, "... Just leave the gods."

Le Ning sneered and wentuge out his eyes: "Next month's test results regress, you can go home and live for me."

Le Luo: "..."

Breakfast for three people is relatively quiet.

Le Ning doesn't have the habit of breakfast. She is too sleepy and not very hungry. She took a sip and pushed the porridge away.

Le Luo was used to it, but Zhou Ran looked at it.

"There is no store in the training ground."

Suddenly, there was a sound from the opposite side. Le Ning shook her hand and looked up at it.

Zhou Ran looked at her: "Lunch is twelve o'clock."

Le Ning paused, realized what he meant, and glanced silently at the porridge next to her.

"Oh, it's okay."

Zhou Ran frowned and wanted to say something else. Le Ning said bluntly, "Don't worry, I won't bother you if I'm hungry."

"..."

Silly Baitian finally noticed something. When Zhou Ran went to check out, Leluo pulled Le Ning's clothes: "Sister."

"What are you doing?"

Le Ning is not in a good mood now.

Le Luo swallowed: "Are you too bad at Brother Zhou just now?"