9 - 11

The company's logistics is extremely fast, but within two or three days, Ms. Ruan Jiujiu likes to mention an Apple computer.

She happily installed the computer. Fortunately, with Cheng Jun's help, she quickly connected to the Internet. Ruan Chiu-chuo supported the desk with one hand, raised his eyebrows and said, "You must not know how my computer got here."

Cheng Jun glanced at her slowly. He didn't show any face and turned on the computer to check the safety protection system.

"I got it from playing games!"

"Oh."

Ruan Chiu: "..." This person is really boring.

Tender temper is like an old man in his seventies or eighties, with no vitality at all. I really don't know what it would be like to fall in love with him. Wouldn't he lie down with the same gentle girl, make a living on junk food and figurines, and communicate with him using mobile phones.

Ruan's eyelids twitched. This scene is too bad.

While she was distracted, the computer was installed, indicating that the network was connected. Ruan Chuchu smiled and patted him on the shoulder: "Brother, there are two brushes."

"I want to eat dumplings in the afternoon."

Ruan Chiu Chiu's smile burst: "Dumplings are very troublesome, we buy quick-frozen."

The man in front of him is tall, wearing a black hoodie, and his skin is milky white. His long and thin eyelids are drooping down, and from Ruan Chiu's angle, he can see his thick and long eyelashes and the overly straight bridge of the nose, which are horribly beautiful.

He sighed slightly, his tone faintly: "Hands hurt."

Ruan Jiaojue: "...You have all the bandages removed, don't you want to ruin people?"

Cheng Jun answered seriously: "Yes."

"..."

She was speechless.

The hot dumplings have a thin skin and a lot of fillings, which makes them full of appetite. Ruan Jiao gave Cheng Jun a large bowl and was busy scooping dumplings for himself. She hadn't come to the table, and Cheng Jun didn't move the chopsticks either, waiting for Ruan Juchu to sit down and eat together.

Ruan Chiu Chiu's phone was placed on the table, and suddenly it beeped twice and the screen turned on.

From Cheng Jun's direction, I can see the content on the screen.

[Ruan Qiu, this is Xiang Rong, I have something to tell you. do you have time tomorrow? ]

"..."

"Wow, it's so hot!"

Ruan Chuchu carried a plate of dumplings and walked quickly to the table to put it down. When she saw the mobile phone light up, Cheng Jun lowered her head to eat dumplings and picked up the mobile phone, showing a paragraph from Xiang Rong.

This guy is really lingering, and he is still not discouraged after he has been blocked countless times. Ruan Chiu Chiu is almost irritated.

Just as she was about to continue to black Xiangrong's cell phone number, Xiang Rong sent another message.

[If you don't see me, I might have to take some special measures. ]

Ruan Chiu sneered and responded immediately.

[The screenshot has been taken, I will call the police immediately if you dare to do anything. ]

[If you don't see me, I will expose some evidence that we were together. ]