87

hospital.

Father Cheng, lying on the hospital bed, was dying, his face like golden paper. With an oxygen mask on his mouth, his eye sockets were sunken, but after a long time he lost more than ten kilograms, and he looked like a withered. He lay motionless on the bed, as if he was dead, and his whole body was enveloped by the death of a dying person.

If Ruan Chiu saw it, I'm afraid he would be surprised. Most of his hair was gray, and he looked like an entrepreneur in his 50s or 60s. He was a terrible old man whose legs were about to be buried in the soil.

With a creak, the door was pushed open.

Qu Wei walked up to him, standing still. She was wavy, wearing a mink coat and jewellery hanging on her body, which made her look very expensive. His face was smooth and white, standing in front of Father Cheng, like his daughter.

The little nurse next to him followed, Qu Wei folded her shoulders with her hands, her indifference on her face was too lazy to hide: "How many days can I live?"

The nurse was taken aback by her words. It's not very common to see a lot of life and death in the intensive care unit, ups and downs, so indifferent and contemptuous.

"If the family members are willing to pay for the treatment, it may be delayed for a few months."

"A few months."

Qu Wei's expression was thoughtful. She waved her hand as if calling a servant to let the nurse leave.

Cheng's father was still in a coma.

Qu Wei lowered her voice and said, "At this time, it's up to your son who can't save you. If he doesn't save you, you, Lao Tzu, will be too failed."

She is almost 90% sure that Cheng Jun will definitely give her money, and it is a lot of money. Qu Wei is a smart person. She understands that if she completely angered Cheng Jun, the other party has the ability to let her evaporate from the world, but the process Jun simply disdains to waste this time on her.

Give money and leave. Isn't it a choice for them to achieve the best of both worlds?

Qu Wei tickles her teeth when she thinks of the fact that Cheng Jun and his wife not only ignored them, but even bothered to send someone to interrogate them.

If they don't come, then she will pass!

...

the other side.

Tu Nan and Fu Zicheng had a barbecue for a full one or two thousand yuan. Ruan Chiu-cho was dumbfounded, and the waiter was dumbfounded. The waiters in the shop seemed to join in the fun, taking turns enthusiastically grilling them, and almost left the guests at other tables aside.

Ruan Chiu Chiu couldn't eat after less than half an hour.

She silently watched a few big men eat Hesai, and began to think about a question-did Tu Nan and the others damage Cheng Jun, or Cheng Jun to damage them?

This matter is simply a mystery.

After cleaning up the dishes on the table several times, Ruan Jiaozhuo couldn't help but asked quietly, "You haven't eaten enough yet?"

The few men who were staring at with a chilly look stiffened, and slowly put down their chopsticks: "I'm full."

Only then did Tu Nan remember that he had come to ask his sister-in-law for love advice. The two were about to joke hippiely with their sister-in-law, and Cheng Jun stared at them both coolly. The last time they were stared like this, they had worked a few extra shifts, and the memory is still fresh.