78

A high fever lasted until midnight and healed, but luckily it was only a temporary cold.

Ruan Chiu Chiu's mood is very complicated.

Thinking of last night's kiss, she was still a little embarrassed to see Cheng Jun, but because the two had a cold and fever, they added something indescribable...named as funny.

Ruan Chiu Chiu covered his face.

Love in other people's homes is sweet and sweet, so why do they always sting Louzi by accident.

At this time, Cheng Jun came out of the study and had already changed his clothes. It's a black down jacket again, but the sweater inside is changed to light gray, and there is a cute little octopus logo on the chest. This wonderful and lively style of painting is certainly not the clothes that Cheng Jun bought by himself. His aesthetic is almost pure black, white and gray. There is no pattern or color matching. The styles are casual and featureless clothes. Very, very, very casual. public.

If it weren't for the face that harmed the country and the people, it would definitely be a very simple and gregarious code farmer.

"Is it company clothes again?"

"Well, do you want it?"

"...Don't."

Cheng Jun asked slowly: "Go?"

"Oh... OK."

Ruan Chiu gave a dry cough, picked up the bag casually, and followed Cheng Jun out. The two sat in the back row. Ruan Chiu-Chiu looked down at his mobile phone. After another day, Weibo's followers increased by hundreds of thousands, and the number of forwarding private messages and likes was about to explode. Ruan Chiu-Chiu had to set all the prompts to not remind.

The driver's eldest brother played a soft music, the window of the car was opened a crack, Ruan Chiu looked out of the window, and the cold wind was blowing on her face.

It seems that everything is reborn overnight, and the greenery on both sides of the street adds a bit of greenery. The slender saplings stretch out the branches and leaves, and the buds are brewing, waiting for the spring.

Ruan Chuchu took a deep breath and narrowed his eyes.

"It's great, spring is here again."

When I live alone, I am most afraid of autumn, but winter is the longest. Now I live with Cheng Jun. I have encountered many things for a long time, and I haven't paid much attention to the changes of the seasons. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, Ruan Chiu Chiu himself can't tell.

Cheng Jun said: "In two weeks, the apricot blossoms and cherry blossoms will bloom. Are you going to see the flower show."

Ruan Zhuo was taken aback for a moment, and then Zhang Yan responded: "Okay."

Speaking of which, neither of them has ever dated seriously. It can be said that Cheng Jun was able to propose to go outside for a walk instead of staying at home to salt the fish, which can be said to be a very progressive move.

Ruan Chiu looked back and laughed. A pair of affectionate peach blossom eyes were curved into beautiful arcs, the tails of the eyes were slightly pointed, and the eyes were dark and shiny, as if thousands of stars were sleeping in them, and they were sparkling because of the joyful mood. Glorious.

His eyes fell on her soft, pink lips.

The marrow knows the taste.

Cheng Jun suddenly realized what kind of torture mood was behind this word.