50

Ruan Chu Chu opened the door.

Qu Wei looked anxious and anxious, just about to continue knocking on the door, she ran into Ruan Jiujiu's sight.

Ruan Chiu-chuo graciously hugged his shoulders and stepped on the door frame, blocking Qu Wei's path: "Sorry, the house is mopping the floor and it hasn't done it yet. Let's say anything at the door. The wind blows. Now, people are more sober."

Qu Wei's face was darkened by her cynicism.

After learning that Cheng Jun turned out to be Jiacheng's big boss, Qu Wei couldn't sit still. She didn't find a good next home. As long as she was with Cheng Fuxu and Weishe temporarily, who would have expected to wait and wait for such great news?

She was almost stunned by the heavenly property. Cheng's father's corporate market value has shrunk by half, and he is half-dead. How can Cheng Jun's stepmother be worth the money.

She happily changed into a new dress, and she planned to come over and plead guilty. She knew that Cheng Jun was soft-hearted and cowardly, and she would definitely help their poor couple in distress. This child has little maternal love, so she can give him what he wants soon.

Thinking of this, Qu Wei squeezed tears, showing a poor yellow look.

"Cheng Jun, your father is lying in the hospital. He has a cerebral infarction. Go and see him!"

Cheng's father did enter the hospital not long ago.

The reason is-was angry by Cheng Jun.

He didn't expect that his son who used to scold waste and useless would be Jiacheng's boss. He was like a stone thrown in a corner. He had already discarded and loathed him, but suddenly told him that it was actually a priceless jade?

This psychological gap is simply too big.

Cheng's father is good-looking and arrogant. When he thinks that every time he scolds Cheng Jun, the other party does not know how to watch him jump up and down like a clown, when he thinks of how his relatives and friends will treat him as a trash dad, his blood pressure is so high. Fainted on the ground on the spot.

As early as the first time Cheng's father was hospitalized, someone told Cheng Jun that he didn't even think about filial piety.

Looking at Qu Wei's pretense, Ruan Chiu couldn't help it: "You are really interested. Remember to apply eye makeup and false eyelashes before you come and tell us."

"How can you kidnap morally? If you are lying in a hospital bed, do I have to work hard to stay in front of the bed, and I am not a nanny." Qu Wei subconsciously turned away from her face, a little slanderous when Ruan Chiu was staring. Of course.

Ruan Chiu laughed back in anger: "Are you awake?"

Qu Wei was taken aback: "Not yet."

"It's really painstaking to come here in person for things that can be notified by a phone call."

Her mouth could not be opened because of Ruan Chiu's damage, Qu Wei raised her eyes, her false eyelashes trembling, and she was about to cry in grievance, but she immediately ran into Cheng Jun's eyes behind Ruan Chiu's body.

Those slender sleeping phoenix eyes are half drooping on weekdays, and they turn their faces casually to listen to them. At this moment, he was looking directly at her, without any emotion in his eyes, but Qu Wei's heart was flustered, she didn't dare to look directly.

Qu Wei said: "It will cost a lot of money to treat the illness, I know it shouldn't be... but since he is your father, you should help."

Cheng Jun's answer was plain: "The company is sold, and the disease is cured."