35

Ruan Chiu-chuu was still looking for where her mobile phone went, and did not notice Cheng Jun's reaction at all.

Speaking of, I can occasionally hear the rustling sound during the half-dream and half-wake-up lately, maybe there is a mouse in the house. Thinking about it this way, Ruan Chiu-chuu quickly turned on the flashlight of his mobile phone to avoid something that shouldn't be touched in the corner of Black Bloom.

Just as she was sweating profusely, Cheng Jun's fingertips quickly tapped on the keyboard.

[I’m Cheng Jun, and I’m busy to answer the phone. I will send you the address. 】

After about a minute or so, the other party sent a reply saying that he would send it back later.

Ruan Chiu Chiu knelt on the ground, pouting his butt. After changing his phone before, he left the original phone at home. If he couldn't find it, he could only use it.

She took the old phone, flashed a flashlight in one hand, and shined it under the sofa to see if the phone fell down the seam in the middle of the sofa cushion. Cheng Jun, who was leaning against the door, had already figured out 10,000 interrogation methods, and Ruan Chiu-Juo suddenly stopped moving before he was ready to implement it.

She sat up slowly and turned her head back fiercely.

Cheng Jun: "?"

Ruan Chiu-chuu expressionlessly pulled out several snack bags from under the sofa. There were potato chips, ice cream, crispy corners and Wangwang snow cakes. What they all have in common is that they are all forbidden by Cheng Jun on weekdays. Snacks at hand.

The two looked at each other.

"..." This was Cheng Jun, who was suddenly half short.

"..." This is Ruan Chiu glaring at him.

"No wonder you sit on the sofa every time you come back, and you don’t have bigu. You have bigu like you?" Ruan Chiu thinks that every time Cheng Jun sits on the sofa like a wandering spirit, which one is hungry, it’s clearly. Doing a guilty conscience.

The most important thing is that you throw the snack bag under the sofa without fear? ? ?

Cheng Jun: "Actually, it was a rat."

Ruan Chuo: "Can you make up more nonsense?"

She stared at Cheng Jun: "Why are you hiding here?"

Cheng Jun replied slowly: "Forgot."

His eyes were erratic, and there was always a feeling of not telling the truth. Ruan Chuchu was silent for a moment, and said, "You don't want to wait for me to sleep and continue eating at night."

The sound of rustling at night...

It's like the sound of a mouse gnawing wood...

Absolutely, Cheng Jun, a dog man, put on earplugs and blindfolds while she was sleeping, and went to eat the rest of the snacks.

Ruan Chiu Chiu was in a complicated mood for a while, and he didn't know what to say.

Cheng Jun glanced at his mobile phone, and said, "I'll go down and throw some garbage."

"Oh, remember to wear a coat."

Although I don't know why Cheng Jun suddenly wanted to go down and throw a rubbish, Ruan Jiaoqiu encouraged him to walk in any form. Cheng Jun has a driver when she goes out. She is really afraid that Cheng Jun will grow up in this home if she doesn't walk.

Cheng Jun put on a down jacket and went out.

Ruan Chuchuk continued to flip through his phone, searching for a long time, and then realized afterwards--