38

The curtains were pulled, so dark that no light could come out.

A man sits on a leather sofa with his legs cocked, shaking his body slightly. His eyes were fixed on the two women in front of him, one of them was already crying and tearful, the other clenched his fists, expressionless. They are Xu Biying's best friends Xie Lanlan and Xu Biying.

The sturdy black men beside them looked at them coldly with their hands behind their hands.

"When do you plan to pay back the money?" Nangong Aotian finally spoke slowly.

"I don't have so much money, please forgive me!" Xie Lanlan came out of it and choked badly. Tears mixed with non-waterproof mascara slipped off the foundation, leaving two wet stains, causing Nangong. Aotian's face twitched vigorously.

How did he like this thing in the first place?

Xu Biying gritted her teeth: "This matter, shouldn't you go to Ruan Chiu Chiu?"

"Look for her?" Nangong Aotian smiled without anger. "She and Jiacheng's boss are all in the same group. If you want me to touch her, isn't it all right?"

"How could she be!"

Xu Biying claims that she can see Ruan Juechu quite clearly.

A woman like her can sum up all the characteristics from the inside out with a vulgar fan. If she has the ability, she would have hooked up with an excellent man who is better than Cheng Jun, so why bother with someone like Cheng Jun. It takes time.

Furthermore, if Ruan Chiu Chiu really divorced Jiacheng’s boss, why not divorce Cheng Jun? This obviously doesn't make sense.

Xu Biying's eyes were unwilling. During this period, she tried her best to repair the relationship with Gu You, but there always seemed to be a thick barrier between them, so Xu Biying could never touch him. I thought that Jiacheng was hit hard, and when Gu You was frustrated, he would have the opportunity to cherish it.

Just like rebirth, give her another chance, she will definitely be single-minded to Gu You this time.

With her obsessive look on her face, Nangong Aotian was a little tempted to see the beauties of Coquettish and Little Bailian.

"It's fine if you don't pay the money."

A pair of black high-definition leather shoes stood on the ground, walked a few steps forward, and finally stopped in front of Xu Biying.

The man raised her chin with his fingertips, his eyes cruel: "Use your body to pay for it."

The girlfriend beside her was pale: "Aotian! I thought you..."

"Shut up. I'm not interested in you anymore."

With a look in his eyes, the strong man in black next to Xie Lanlan covered his mouth and dragged it out, leaving Xu Biying shivering by himself.

Even though Xu Biying was bold, her brain was blank when faced with such a scene. Nangong Aotian’s playful voice resounded above her head: "I am never stingy with women. I will give you everything I want for house and car jewelry."

"I……"

"Boom!"

The door was hit suddenly, and the other two strong men looked at each other, and immediately walked to the door, and through the cat's eyes, they could see who was not long-eyed and wanted to die. In the next second, only a violent impact sound was heard, and the door was banged open directly, hitting one of the strong men hard.

A figure rushed in, not waiting for Nangong Aotian to yell, and immediately knocked the two to the ground.

Xu Biying really cried: "Brother You!"