15 - 20

Only Cheng Jun could use the reason for such a fresh and refined.

Ruan Jiao choked silently for a while.

She walked to the door of Cheng Jun's study, only to find that Cheng Jun was eating the loose bear biscuits bought yesterday. The sound of clicking continued, but the other hand controlled the mouse to run around on the map. Hundreds of players followed him, wherever they went, they all came here to see what Xi Jiangyue looked like.

Ruan Chuo: "..."

It's going to be a duel, and I'm eating biscuits leisurely. I really want Bai Longma to see what the so-called real men are doing.

The game forum is going to be noisy.

"The newspaper-the true husband of tweeted tweeted is online! 》

"Xi Jiangyue is angry as a beauty! 》

"It's another weak chicken who lost to his homeland, nothing to watch, rubbish. 》

"Live broadcast Xijiangyue challenge the homeland, come in! 》

"I bet on a spicy strip, it's a peeing game all the way"

...

Today was the night of a working day, but because of this, many players have poured into the game to eat melons and watch the excitement. Since the launch of "Like a Dream", it has a good krypton gold degree and a strong game playability. Players are busy upgrading and the themes are all about the content of the game. There are very few posts on August 18th. Everyone is accustomed to seeing scumbag men and women on the Internet, and seeing numbness.

Suddenly eating a big melon, a group of people were so excited. Involved in the great god, three-dimensional, four-corner love, catching **** and other dog-blood elements, some people have already made up a big drama.

Now, beating the gongs and drums, waiting for the opening of the show.

The two people at the center of the storm, one was busy eating cookies, the other silently watched the other eating cookies, choking silently.

Ruan Chiu-chuo suddenly thought that it was because he mentioned that the technology was too poor to be able to pk light wind and Biying, so Cheng Jun wanted to go online and give her a sigh of relief. She understood Cheng Jun's feelings, but when he was dealt with too badly, Ruan Chu was afraid that he would not be able to survive.

"Kachachachachacha..."

Cheng Jun was eating biscuits at the speed of a hamster.

Ruan Chiu: "..." He didn't seem to take it seriously.

Gu Guo Shenyou Online, but did not respond.

When he knew what Xu Biying had done, it had reached an irreversible point, and he didn't know how to apologize. Looking at the name of Xi Jiangyue who kept challenging him, he was funny again, and there was a subtle acidity.

He borrowed the number from Ti Chaoxi and sent a message to Ruan Chiu Chiu.

My Homeland: Let Xi Jiangyue stop, I will apologize to you for Biying.

Ttw Tw Tw: Sorry, this is something my husband decides. If he likes it, I have no right to stop it.

He frowned slightly.

The old country travels: I don't want to make the situation too embarrassing.

Tweeted tweeted: It's okay, he will lose if he loses.

If Cheng Jun didn't care, she would just watch it as a farce. At the very least, to challenge the courage of the great god, Ruan Juicuo suddenly felt that Cheng Jun was really bold.