7 - 8

The next day.

Ruan Chiu Chiu stretched, unwilling to wake up from bed for a long time.

Recently, when Michong got used to it, I almost forgot that he was a 9 to 5 office worker before putting on the book, and worked overtime from time to time without overtime pay. At that time, her only hobby was painting. She could sit on a chair and draw on the drawing board for a long time.

It just happens that my hands are itchy recently, so I might as well buy a new drawing board.

"Ding Dong."

The mobile phone displayed a text message prompt, Ruan Juechu rubbed his eyes sleepily, turned on the pillow and turned on the mobile phone. The contact's note is Qu Wei, and the content of the text message is also very simple.

[Call Cheng Jun to eat together in the afternoon. The location will be sent to you later. 】

Ruan Chiu-chow struck a spirit, turned over and sat up. The remark is Qu Wei, there is no other relationship to explain, Ruan Jiao-Jiu has never heard of this person's name... So, who is she? WeChat does not have Qu Wei's name, and the SMS record has probably been deleted, and there is no one left.

The only record of the call is about half a month ago. At that time, Ruan Chiu-chuo had not passed through, which means that he had talked to the original owner on the phone before the divorce.

Who is Qu Wei? ?

Ruan Chiu-chuo quickly sat upright and sent a WeChat message to Cheng Jun: "Where are you? I have something to ask you."

The other party responded quickly.

"kitchen."

Ruan Chiu: "...oh."

Cheng Jun took out a carton of milk from the refrigerator to drink.

Ruan Chiu-chuu has never seen a man his age who still loves milk. The refrigerator at home was always filled with rows of milk, and there was originally Fat House Happy Water, which was replaced by Yakult and Wahaha.

Ruan Chiu Chiu's long hair was scattered, and his slippers rattled. Cheng Jun didn't look back, and was patiently removing the plastic wrap on the straw.

"That one......"

Cheng Jun hummed slowly, "Out of money?"

Ruan Chiu: "...No."

She is not a prodigal girl, how could she be out of money in just a few days!

Ruan Chuchu cleared his throat and said, "Well, you are all right this afternoon."

"Ok."

"There's a meal, you know." Ruan Chiu's words were ambiguous, "Qu Wei's side." She thought that Qu Wei might be a friend or relative, and she was still worried about whether she would reveal her stuff.

Hearing Ruan Chiu's words, Cheng Jun looked up at her in an unprecedented way, with a thoughtful look. The look in his eyes made Ruan Chiu's look agitated.

"What, what?"

"It's nothing."

In the afternoon, I changed my clothes and went to a luxuriously decorated hotel with Cheng Jun. Ruan Jiaozhuo kept talking secretly all the way. On the surface, she held up her chin slightly and walked beside Cheng Jun's aura at all.

The waiter brought two people to the reserved seats. Ruan Chiu Chiu cast his eyes on a seat by the window--

Then, dumbfounded.