34

Cheng Jun's back was stretched straight and stiff like a piece of wood: "..."

However, Ruan Chiu Chiu still has no consciousness, his soft body is like a vine, tightly wrapped around him. In front of many people, she buried Cheng Jun's chest and rubbed hard, just like suffering from rickets, she couldn't stand firmly and insisted on sticking to Cheng Jun.

Her small face was red, like sunset clouds hung on her white cheeks, her peach blossom eyes were full of water, and she was moving.

The employees around whispered about the identity of this beautiful man.

Apparently, it should be Ruan's husband. Both men and women look good, and they have such a good relationship. I really envy the dead.

In their gaze, Cheng Jun lowered his head and pulled Ruan Chiu apart like a brown candy.

Ruan Chiu Chiu was a little reluctant.

Her head was dizzy at the moment, she didn't know what she was thinking. She opened her arms and just stood on the spot, drunk and dimly looking like she could fall to the ground at any time.

She said, "Carry me."

Cheng Jun: "..."

The male colleagues around were about to admire Cheng Jun's determination, if they could not stand the beauty of such a baby. The man standing there sighed, and in the next second, he made a move that no one expected.

He suddenly squatted down, hugged Ruan Chiu Chiu in his waist, and stood up. Like carrying a bag of rice, the drunk Ruan Chiu hung on his shoulder.

He sighed slowly, and shook Ruan Chiu like pork.

"You are heavy."

People who eat melon: "???"

Is this something a person can say?

Half-dreaming and half-awake, Ruan Chiu Chiu heard Cheng Jun's ears very keenly. She slapped Cheng Jun's shoulder, and only heard a slap. Ruan Chiu said fiercely, "Let me down!"

Cheng Jun ignored her resistance throughout the whole process, carrying the rice bag...oh no, carrying Ruan Chiu-chu and just left.

The whole audience was silent and the people eating melons looked at each other: "..."

Ruan Chiu Chiu was very noisy all the way.

Sitting in the taxi, she kicked and twisted her legs again. Cheng Jun was already thinking about where to get a riot fork to hold Ruan Chiu, so that she would stop making noise.

The driver's eldest brother was dumbfounded: "The little girlfriend is very noisy."

Before Cheng Jun could answer, a head suddenly emerged from the back of the driver's brother, with a disheveled hair like a ghost, angrily: "We are married!"

The tire slammed around the asphalt road, making a creak, and the driver's brother was scared into a cold sweat.

"Please take care of her!"

Following his habit, he fell headlong into Cheng Jun's arms, and the culprit Ruan Chiu whispered: "Who is that, so fierce."

Cheng Jun covered her face silently: "..."

The taxi braked sharply, attracting the attention of nearby police officers. They drove the car to follow up, and the patrolman sitting in the co-pilot saw the driver driving with cold sweat at a glance. The man in black sitting in the back row lowered his head, covered the woman’s face with his hand, and the woman lying on his back in the seat Still struggling weakly, his movements are soft and seem to be drugged.