27

The first snow fell today.

The black sky reflects the orange halo, and the world is a vast white. The wind was very cold and it was bitingly cold. If the refrigerator at home hadn't been emptied, Ruan Chiu Chiu would not choose to go out.

She grabbed Cheng Jun to go out together.

In Ruan's impression, Cheng Jun seems to have not been out for a week.

It's a day off, and I'm still at home as a death house. I'm really afraid that he will get sick from boredom, so I just happen to find a little coolie to carry things.

Cheng Jun didn't plan to wear a jacket when he went out, so he planned to go out in a thin black sweater. With a dark face, Ruan Chiu-chuu slipped the black down jacket he had hung on the hanger at the door on him. She wore the down jacket wide and loosely, and it was just right on Cheng Jun.

Cheng Jun copied his hand into his pocket, did not make any comments about wearing her coat, and slowly followed Ruan Jiao.

The two walked in tandem, much slower than usual.

Ruan Chiu Chiu carefully stepped on the steps.

There was a thick layer of snow, but fortunately she was wearing non-slip boots to prevent falling. Ruan Juchu took a few steps and told Cheng Jun: "You be careful a little bit..."

The soles of her feet slipped, and her toes rose up, and her whole body instantly lost strength and fell on the steps, sliding down all the way, the scene was so funny and funny. Ruan Chiu Chiu was smashed by the endless buttocks, but it didn't hurt. The thick down jacket was soft and fit underneath, which was a bit embarrassing.

Ruan Jujue looked around nervously, no one around saw her embarrassment, she was relieved. In the next second, I heard a clear and short laugh from behind.

Cheng Jun: "Ha."

Ruan Chuo: "..." This dog man dared to laugh at her? ? ?

She was angry and wanted to stand up. The soles of her feet were too slippery and her **** fell to the ground. She said that the good anti-skid boots were actually roller skates at the moment, how slippery and slippery they were. Ruan Chiu-chiu really wanted to give the store a big bad review immediately. She watched Cheng Jun walk down the steps very easily, her tone was slow, and she asked with some doubts: "Don't you go."

Ruan Chiu: "...help me."

Cheng Jun: "Oh."

Ruan Chiu pulled his arm and slowly stood up, patted the snow on his body. She wanted to smash a few snowballs at Cheng Jun, but considering how torturing this guy was with a cold last time, Ruan Chiu was afraid that he would recall the affairs of the Man Han Banquet, so he decided to continue to do business.

Just as she was about to walk towards the supermarket, Yu Guang suddenly caught a figure.

It is the figure of a woman.

On such a cold day, she was wearing a thin windbreaker, her hair was scattered by the cold wind, and her pretty face was cold or for other reasons, like being frosted, pale and pale. Her eyes were fixed in the direction where Ruan Juju and Cheng Jun were, motionless, dull and absent.

It made Ruan Chiu think of the sister-in-law Xianglin in the high school textbook out of time. A round of eyes can also indicate that she is a living creature.

Ruan Chiu: "..." I'm sorry, only Ah Mao is left in her mind.

There was a curious premonition, perhaps because the other party's shocked gaze was too obvious, and Ruan Chiu-chuo's mind instantly came up with a person's name.