83

When Ruan Chiu Chiu woke up, there was a paste in his head.

She only remembered that she was sitting on the sofa and playing with her mobile phone, and then how she went back to the bedroom, how she lay in bed and fell asleep, she had no impression.

"what."

She is drinking!

Ruan Jujuu put on his slippers, rubbed his eyes and opened the door. Cheng Jun was leaning on the table and eating frozen rice **** while looking at his phone. Ruan Chuchu asked subconsciously: "Did the rice **** be taken out of the refrigerator for a while?"

Cheng Jun nodded. Ruan Chiu-cho told him many times, but he did so even though he found it troublesome.

"That's good."

Ruan Chuchu grabbed his hair with his hands, and continued to ask a little embarrassedly: "Did I get drunk last night?"

Cheng Jun was silent.

"I'm not drunk crazy?" Ruan Chiu has no memory, for fear of doing something inappropriate like last time.

Cheng Jun said slowly: "You kicked me."

Ruan Chiu: "???"

She actually kicked him? !

Seeing that Cheng Jun's words did not seem to be false, Ruan Jiaoqiu was embarrassed: "I didn't kick...well, some important parts."

Cheng Jun's eyes drifted for a moment, and Ruan Chiu couldn't help becoming more nervous.

"Should not—"

"Back pain."

"Waist?! ... Oh, it's the waist." Ruan Chiu let out a sigh of relief.

Cheng Jun asked quietly: "Where do you think it is?"

"Cough cough cough..."

Ruan Chiu-cho chose to refuse to answer this question.

She turned around and went to the bathroom to wash. Cheng Jun continued to have a meal. Within a few minutes, Ruan Chiu-chuu heard a shocking sound in the bathroom.

"Huh! What's wrong with my neck? Why is there a red and swollen piece?"

Cheng Jun almost choked on the rice ball.

Ruan Jiao snapped open the bathroom door, pulled open the collar with one hand, and pointed towards Cheng Jun's neck. There was a bright red mark on the right side of the slender neck, which was so eye-catching in contrast with the white skin.

The two looked at each other, and Cheng Jun's expression was stiff.

Ruan Chiu: "Should not..."

Cheng Jun: "..."

Ruan Chiu: "Could it be that there are insects in the house? That's okay, you wait to go back to the supermarket to buy insecticides and get rid of them early."

Cheng Jun: "..."

Ruan Chiu Chiu really didn't think much about it, so that Mr. Guo Nong Cheng managed to escape the suspicion. Ruan Chiu-chiu looked in the mirror for a long time, his face was depressed. It was indeed unsightly to be bitten in such an obvious place. If it didn't disappear for a few days, it would be bad to be gossiped by the company's colleagues.

She found out the concealer, and applied layer after layer on the red and swollen area. After making sure that it didn't look obvious, she returned to the living room.

Cheng Jun ate a rice ball for a long time, and Ruan Juo couldn't help wondering if he was on his mind.

"Did you sleep well last night? How do you feel weird."