49

While Ruan Chiu Chiu is busy playing games, Cheng Jun handles things in the study.

Of course, he is familiar with these composite photos. They were photos sent to him by Ruan Chuo-chuu's former "love husband" threatening him. Tu Nan was afraid that he would be angry and would do irrational things in his anger. Who would have imagined that Cheng Jun was quite stable.

His counterattack came fiercely.

The composite photo was spread all over the sky by the marketing account, but after a while, Jiacheng gave proof that the photo was fake, and it was searched. The traces were pointed out clearly, and they hit the marketing account on the face.

The past of the so-called "lovers" was cleansed up, and he was messing up with many women, his private life was chaotic, and his parents were cut off and desperate, so he wanted to touch porcelain. These composite photos were used as evidence of so-called threats as early as a few months ago, and they have been holding grudges since they were dismantled, so this is a botched smear by someone who has taken advantage of it.

Almost all marketing accounts that have been forwarded and affected have been sent letters from lawyers, telling them that they have retained evidence of rumors and are preparing to prosecute them. The term is harsh, and I think of Jiacheng's previous behavior that he would rather spend a lot of money to fight a lawsuit because of his reputation.

Immediately afterwards, multiple evidences of the Swiss company were exposed.

An undercover agent in Jiacheng wanted to obtain Jiacheng's secrets and spent money to try to buy Jiacheng's original manuscripts. Many dirty transactions, both overtly and secretly, were all exposed. Jiacheng didn't collect these evidences a day or two, just waiting for an opportunity, and this happened just right.

The official blog of the Swiss side falsely stated that "Jiacheng is unlikely to have such a scandal." The following are all ridicules from netizens.

"Of course there won't be such a scandal. The relationship is arranged by you."

"Why didn't you find that Ruifang was so playful?"

"It's better to engage in games if you have this skill. If you steal someone's manuscript and the work is so bad, you can't help it. [vomit/vomit]"

"Absolutely, I pretended to be stupid last time, but this time I came here, thinking everyone else was stupid!"

"This is bad, little brother, Jiacheng personally came to the door to slap her face, didn't he come up and get beaten?"

The Swiss side never issued a statement and began to play dead.

Immediately afterwards, another shocking event broke out-Jiacheng’s boss and the club’s e-sports player Gu You had a relationship, and the opinions were divided for a while. The whistleblower claimed that he was Gu You's childhood sweetheart, gave evidence, including some chat records of playing games in "Rising Dreams", and said that it was Jiacheng's wife who broke the relationship between them.

The event reversed once again, and the people who ate melons were dumbfounded.

The club's competition will start in a few weeks. If this melon is true, I am afraid that Jiacheng's club will be scolded badly, and it may be difficult for Gu You to continue to compete due to the influence of public opinion.

First of all, Gu You's Weibo account immediately issued a statement stating that he has no personal relationship with the proprietress, and colleagues can prove it.

Secondly, the players of "Like a Dream" also stood up.

At the beginning, many people paid attention to the right and wrong in the game. Several players of Changyue Tage's gang had Weibo accounts, and they spoke to prove it. Immediately, everyone quickly realized one thing--