53

Ruan Chuo sneezed.

Strange, who is talking about her?

The first thing that flashed in his mind was Cheng Jun's name. Ruan Juo was stunned for a moment, then suddenly sighed quietly. After a few days out, I would always think of whether Cheng Jun had a good meal or not. I was probably used to being a cook, and I was always afraid that Cheng Jun would feed himself to death.

However, Ruan Chiu-chuo still believes that the occasional and reliable Tu Nan will take care of Cheng Jun, and she will be relieved with him.

Ruan Chiu Chiu took a plane to another city. These are the coordinates she chose on the map at will. The price of the city is lower and the transportation is convenient. It is considered a livable city.

She looked at the house on the APP in advance, communicated well with the landlord, and moved in after making sure that there was no problem.

The house is an apartment-style residential building, a small single apartment, suddenly seeming much cramped.

Ruan Zhuo tweeted around and found that there were too many things missing. She sat on the sofa and made a long shopping list, locked the nearby supermarket chain, changed her coat and went out shopping.

Pots and pans, firewood, rice, oil, salt, sauce and vinegar tea, which are all essentials.

There are less than half of the tick on the list, and the shopping cart is already full and can't fit. It was at least a few dozen kilograms of weight by visual inspection, so Ruan Jiaozuo had to buy the first wave first, and then buy the rest after taking everything back.

When she was about to line up to check out, at this moment, someone called her name in surprise.

"Ruan Chiu Chiu??"

The other party’s tone was obviously hesitant and incredulous. Ruan Chiu heard a familiar voice and subconsciously wanted to turn her head back, but she covered her face very quickly, and muttered: "I'm sorry you admitted wrong."

"It's you." It was Gu You's voice.

With a few bags of fruit in his hand, he walked quickly over to make sure that Ruan Chiu Chiu had really cut his hair short, and his outfit was very different from before.

"Why are you here?"...Also in the posture of buying property.

Gu You's gaze fell on Ruan Jiao's shopping cart, even more uncertain.

Knowing that disguise is useless, Ruan Chuchu released his hand sadly and said, "You don't have to ask more, it doesn't matter to you anyway."

"Only you?" He perceives the truth precisely.

Ruan Chiu turned away: "It has nothing to do with you."

"..."

Gu You lined up behind Ruan Chiu Chiu, and the two were silent, looking so embarrassed in the noisy supermarket. It seemed that there was a beam of laser light on the top of Ruan's head, making her feel uncomfortable. Before Cheng Jun has made a thorough announcement, Ruan Juju will absolutely keep this secret and prevent anyone from knowing about their divorce, including Gu You.

Soon it was Ruan's turn.

She bought too many things, filled with two big shopping bags, which looked heavier than Ruan Chuchuu. She blushed laboriously, pretending to easily pick up two oversized shopping bags, and her arms trembled before taking a few steps.

"I come."

Gu You behind him took a step first, helping Ruan Chiu pick up a shopping bag, stuffed a small bag of fruit into her hand, and picked up another shopping bag.