84

The lipstick mark on Cheng Jun's sweater was very eye-catching, which made Ruan Chiu a little embarrassed. She wiped it hard with a paper towel, but she couldn't wipe it off. Instead, it became a big pink color.

Ruan Chiu: "...that's it."

Cheng Jun didn't care about walking around with a smoldering pink, carrying a bag of cakes that had been blown hard by the cold wind and returned home.

After all, the two of them were unable to eat out. It happened that there was the curry paste left over in the refrigerator in the kitchen. Ruan Chuchu cooked a full pot, and the plump rice was steaming in the rice cooker. She gave Cheng Jun several spoons. Sauce, to compensate for the embarrassment of lipstick marks.

Cheng Jun ate slowly, not knowing if it was her illusion, Cheng Jun seemed more silent than ever.

Ruan Chiu wanted to say something and stopped, but in the end, he said nothing.

After a meal.

She sat on the sofa and watched TV, clicked on a channel at random, and was rebroadcasting "The Legend of the New White Lady". There was nothing to watch, Ruan Chiu-cho peeled bananas while watching TV. On the TV, it was mentioned that the White Lady was about to be suppressed under the Leifeng Pagoda and separated from Xu Xian. One person and one demon cried horribly, trying to catch each other, but could do nothing.

The old drama is touching. Even though he knows the next plot, Ruan Jiaozhuo still sees tears and takes out a tissue to wipe his tears.

Passing by, Cheng Jun saw this scene.

Sitting on the sofa, Ruan Chiu-chuo cried sadly at the TV, and the love of shemales on the TV was about to face a separate ending.

"..."

He suddenly stepped forward and turned off the TV. Ruan Jujuu was watching enthusiastically, and the TV screen went blank suddenly, making her confused. She asked with red eyes, "What's wrong with you? Why turn off my TV?"

Cheng Jun stared at her steadily, silent, without saying a word.

Ruan Chiu: "???"

Under her suspicious gaze, Cheng Jun slowly walked up to her, squatted down, and stared at Ruan Chiu.

"I haven't asked, what wish did you make in the temple?"

Thinking that he was going to talk about some important topics, Ruan Chiu's nerves were tense, and he was already waiting for Cheng Jun to speak, but he didn't expect it to be such a trivial matter. She said dumbfoundedly: "I thought it was something. I just hope you are healthy and safe, and that everyone is well. These wishes."

"Will your wishes come true?"

"I think it will definitely come true." They will all go through this life peacefully and happily.

"Then do you know what I wished?" Cheng Jun asked.

"Huh? What's your wish?" Ruan Chiu suddenly realized as he said, "You shouldn't make a wish for me to be a full feast for you!"

This dog man! Turning around, the topic turned to eating!

Cheng Jun shook his head: "No."

"what is that?"

Cheng Jun looked at her and said, "My wish is that you will never leave me behind."

"..."

"..."

The room fell into a dead silence for an instant. Ruan Chiu Chiu stared at Cheng Jun in a daze. He squatted alone on the ground, like a large dog about to be abandoned. He didn't dare to get too close to Ruan Chiu Chiu, for fear that she would be scared away. He even blurted out the words. Then he lowered his eyelids.