97

When they came back from the villa, everyone was absent, causing Ruan Jujuu to keep a distance from Cheng Jun all the way.

Since that night, Ruan Jue was uncomfortable when he saw Cheng Jun. She even wanted to move out and stay away from Cheng Jun.

The pigeon egg was received in the cabinet by Ruan Chiu Chiu, she couldn't walk around with such a big diamond ring. Cheng Jun was calm, like a beast at night, and a dog man during the day. All in all, there is no way to be a man.

The wedding dress was received in the cabinet. Fortunately, there are a few large cabinets in the room, which gave her space to hang her wedding dress in it. She opened the door of the cabinet, saw a white wedding dress hanging inside, and remembered the sweet feeling when she put it on.

Ruan Chiu was in a daze for a while.

Now, is she really married to Cheng Jun? It's not a fake marriage like a decent one, it's not a wedding that belongs to Cheng Jun and someone else.

It's really funny to think about it. The team that day caused a sensation. The colleagues in the company discussed it when they went to work. I don't know which giant lady is so grand. They counted all the rich and famous people in this city, but they didn't expect the Lord to be sitting in front of them.

Ruan Chiu Chiu sat calmly beside him, hiding his merit and fame deeply.

When I went to work in the morning, I arrived at the company by car with Cheng Jun. When I thought that the strawberry print on the neck hadn't disappeared, Ruan Chiu was embarrassed and sat secretly away from Cheng Jun.

She pretended to be playing with a mobile phone, and Yu Guang glanced at Cheng Jun beside her. Cheng Jun's hair returned to its former fluffy and slightly messy look, and a dull hair was curled up, which made him look a little confused. He is wearing a loose black sweater, holding a mobile phone in one hand, very sorrowful...look? ?

Ruan Chuo was shocked, isn't that the interface?

She vaguely glanced at a few words, and couldn't help but leaned forward curiously. Before she could see it clearly, the phone screen suddenly dimmed and she found her face that looked a little thief.

Ruan Chuo: "..."

Cheng Jun asked slowly: "What are you doing?"

Ruan Jiaojiu quickly retracted his head and kept a distance from Cheng Jun: "It's nothing, I'll take a look."

"Oh."

The two returned to a period of calm silence.

Cheng Jun leaned on the backrest, half-closed his eyes and closed his eyes to rest. Ruan Jujuu continued to play with her mobile phone absent-mindedly. Bai Long called to her with a hundredfold spirit, saying that he would take her to eat chicken, but Ruan Jujuu refused because he was busy at work.

Ruan Chiu Chiu was typing with his head down. At this moment, Cheng Jun asked, "Is the body still hurting?"

"!"

Ruan Jiao couldn't hold it firmly, and the phone fell to the ground with a bang. She hurriedly lowered her head to look for the mobile phone, one of the slender arms picked up the mobile phone from her feet and placed it on Ruan's knee.

She raised her head and saw Cheng Jun's face magnified several times.

"Backache?" he asked.

"How can it be!"

He is too close too!

For a moment in Ruan's mind, the scene of Cheng Jun covering her body suddenly appeared. His face was so close, and he breathed heavily and called her name. Her face flushed and she hurried her head back.