67

There was a suffocating silence between the two. And the source of this silence was Cheng Jun, which made Ruan Juu be at a loss.

Cheng Jun: "..."

Ruan Chiu: "?? What happened? Why do you feel that your expression is not right?"

Cheng Jun was silent for a long time, and when Ruan Juu was almost impatient, he asked slowly: "Did you feel that something was wrong while eating the cake?"

After asking this question, Ruan Chiu-chuu suddenly fell into confusion.

"What do you mean? Couldn't you really give me a bad cake?!"

"It's not the cake."

"Is it hard to come by the plastic box..."

"I put a diamond ring."

Ruan Chiu: "?"

"In the cake."

"???"

Ruan Jujuu was stunned for a moment, and then his brain crashed and went blank: "You mean I ate a ring? Wait, how much is the ring?"

For the first time, what she thought of was the price of the ring.

"Hundreds of thousands."

Hundreds of thousands? ! Ruan Jue Jue was shocked, but he waved his hand without thinking.

"Walk around! Hurry up and drive me to the hospital, while it's still early, maybe the gastric lavage can be taken out!"

Cheng Jun: "..."

"Hurry up, it's not worth so much money if you take me apart and sell it!" Ruan Chiu thought that hundreds of thousands of money would be thrown into the water, and the pain was so painful that he would cry. She urged Cheng Jun to get into the driver's seat, and she sat in the back row, clutching her stomach, thinking in her heart that she hoped that there was not enough time.

The vehicle started, Cheng Jun drove the car, silent.

It was supposed to be a romantic thing, but now it has become an oolong. When I think of the stomach lavage after a while, I will have to spend more money in the hospital. Ruan Chiu Chiu is even more painful. For a while, I don’t know whether to love the money or the pain Yourself.

The car suddenly became quiet. One of them sat in the front row and the other in the back row. Ruan Jue looked at the back of his head. Without looking at it, she could imagine Cheng Jun pretending to be warm and calm. She suddenly laughed. .

"I really convinced you, why did I come up with such an old-fashioned idea?"

Cheng Jun's tone was erratic, holding the steering wheel in his hand for a while, and said: "Learn."

Ruan Chiu couldn't laugh or cry.

"What kind of idea is this?"

After the fright, his mood returned to calm, and Ruan Chiu Chiu was ready to go to the hospital for gastric lavage. At this time, recalling what Cheng Jun had done earlier, she suddenly had a flash of inspiration and asked: "Did you just want to show me a surprise? Is it...fireworks?"

Cheng Jun: "...No."

"I guessed right?"

The fireworks and the diamond ring really look like a domineering president. It's a pity that the plan can't keep up with the changes. If you want nothing, you have to go to the hospital.

Such a scene probably didn't happen to Ruan Chiu Chiu.

Touching the diamond ring in his belly, Ruan Chiu-chuo was both funny and speechless. Turning away, looking at the cold scenery of the ice and snow outside the car window, his voice suddenly lightened: "Actually, there is no need to use rings or fireworks. I don't love money as much as you think."