104

A nightmare made Ruan Chiu chuckle in his heart.

Of course she remembered that this was the scene before she traveled to the world in the book. She stayed up late to read the entire book, full of spitting desires, but she was so sleepy that she couldn't open her eyes, so she decided to take a nap and talk about it in the morning.

After waking up, she came to the world in the book. The magical reality forced her to accept the reality quickly and temporarily lived with Cheng Jun.

after that--

"Tweet, what are you thinking?" Lao Meng's concerned question sounded above his head.

The meeting ended, and Ruan Chiu-Chiu still sat motionless in his chair. She covered her head with one hand, clenched her hand into a fist, and knocked on the top of her head to make herself awake.

Ruan's voice seemed a little dull: "Lao Meng, do you think this world is real?"

Mentioned this topic, Lao Meng leaned forward with interest, pulled a chair and sat on the opposite side of Ruan Chiu.

"Why do you suddenly think so? Like me, do you think that we are actually being manipulated. Maybe we are just some small characters in Sims, with different settings and unexpected mods (enhanced programs). , You can have different endings, but..."

"Then what if you cross into a game?"

"Sword Art Online?"

Ruan Chiu laughed helplessly: "I'm not discussing anime with you."

Lao Meng was a little disappointed: "Okay, but swords are really magical."

Ruan Chuo: "..."

The original serious atmosphere was successfully destroyed by Lao Meng in a few words.

Lao Meng asked curiously: "Why did you think of this? Are you thinking about a new setting for the game? If you have a good idea, you might as well tell me."

"Ah, nothing, just crazy thinking."

"Very good. To do this business requires wild thinking." If you say that you are crazy, it is definitely Lao Meng, and he starts to talk about it again. "It is a three-dimensional character who crosses into a two-dimensional world. To be God, if it were me..."

Lao Meng was whispering in his ears, Ruan Jiaoquan rubbed his head depressedly as background noise.

She lay on her back in the chair, her eyes closed: "Lao Meng."

Lao Meng, who was talking endlessly, stopped: "Huh?"

"The gadget you used to ward off evil spirits last time, can you keep it in my office for a few days?"

"What's the matter? Damn it?"

"That's right. Some people don't sleep well, maybe they want to leave their souls."

Ruan Zhuozhuo said it seriously, but Lao Meng didn't take it as true. He couldn't help but feel happy when he heard Ruan Chiu Chiu saying this. He thought it was because Ruan Chiu Chiu was too busy lately and lacked sleep and had a nervous breakdown.

"It's not going to get away from the soul. I'll put my Swiss beast on your desk later, but can you agree?"

Ruan Ju was stunned for a moment: "Cheng Jun?"

Why is Cheng Jun mentioned suddenly?

Lao Meng realized that Ruan Chiu-chuu didn't know that Cheng Jun asked him to take back the evil gadgets. He patted his mouth and said with a smile, "Look at what I said nonsense. It's okay, I'll get it for you. If you don't sleep well recently, use some essential oils, maybe the effect will be better."