100

Cheng Jun has been insisting on a healthy diet for several days. To reward him, Ruan Juju decided to cook a big meal.

This season is just right to eat seafood. She ordered a lot of seafood at the seafood market. Braised prawns, fried clams and crabs are fresh. They can be eaten when they are cooked in a steamer. In order to prevent Cheng Jun from eating too much stomach cold, Ruan Jiaoyu didn't dare to buy too much, just steaming a drawer.

There was a table full of seafood.

Cheng Jun slowly followed behind him, helping to arrange the dishes, serving the plates, and tossing around, not forgetting to eat a few shrimps while Ruan Chuo was not paying attention.

"You have performed well recently. This is all to reward you."

Cheng Jun sat on the opposite side of the dining table in a proper manner, like a Miyoshi student from the school receiving awards, waiting for Ruan Jujuu to finish the awards speech, then he could receive the awards.

Ruan Chiu Chiu rarely sent a circle of friends.

The photo is a table of seafood feast, which is appetizing without adjusting the filter. With the text "Reward someone for a healthy diet".

Not long after it was posted in the Moments, several people liked her.

Lao Meng: Ouch, it's amazing that young people show affection.

Bai Long: Oh my god, did you do this? It looks so delicious!

Tu Nan: The boss eats healthily?

Fu Zicheng: Sister-in-law, you are really kind to the boss.

Jiao Fan: Yes, I have everything to eat.

Ruan Chuo: "..."

I don't know why, I always feel that there is something in their words. Ruan Jiao's Yu Guang glanced at Cheng Jun. Cheng Jun hadn't noticed her strangeness, and was still peeling shrimps to eat slowly.

Ruan Jujuu dragged several people into the same discussion group.

Ruan Chiu Chiu: What do you mean? Did you see something? Hope you answer honestly. [smile]

Tu Nan: Huh? Didn't find anything! Sister-in-law, I want to eat shrimp too. QAQ please take me! I'm sending you a box of seafood shipped by air, which is very fresh. Will you just let me get a bite?

Ruan Juju: You can eat shrimp if you want.

As soon as she said her words, Jiao Fan and Fu Zicheng, who were pretending to be dead, came out.

Jiao Fan: Eat shrimp?

Fu Zicheng: Me too!

Ruan Chuo:...

Ruan Chuchu: As long as you talk about what Cheng Jun has been eating recently, do you secretly eat snacks behind my back.

Several people were silent.

There was no movement in the chat group for a while, and Ruan Chiu understood that Cheng Jun must have been stealing snacks behind her back, and more than once or twice. Seeing Cheng Jun still enjoying the seafood dinner, Ruan Chiu-chiu showed a gloomy smile and continued typing.

Ruan Chuju: If you don’t tell me, I’ll show him a screenshot.

Tu Nan: Don't! Isn't this ruining the relationship between your husband and wife QAQ

Fu Zicheng: Tu Nan, you don't show up, don't send emojis to be cute!

Tu Nan: What are you talking about? Girls like this expression most (*▽*)