111

When I woke up, it was bright.

Ruan Juu rubbed his eyes with sleepy eyes. He didn't expect that he would have been asleep for so long. She slowly opened her eyes, and it was Cheng Jun's face when she entered. His pair of dark sleeping phoenix eyes fixedly looked at her, not knowing how long they watched, Ruan Zhuoqiu almost suspected that he was not asleep.

She curled up in his arms, tilting her head back.

"When did you wake up?"

"Just woke up."

Liar, definitely didn't sleep well.

Ruan Chiu Chiu knew that such a thing could not be forced. Cheng Jun had no sense of security at first, and she disappeared out of thin air for seven months. It's only strange that she can relax.

Ruan Chuchu asked in a low voice, "You don't plan to ask me, where did I go?"

As if touching some kind of unspeakable curse, Cheng Jun responded extremely quickly and covered his ears.

The two looked at each other.

"I don't listen."

Ruan Chuo: "..."

It happened to save her to explain to Cheng Jun what all this was about.

After going through a separation, Cheng Jun was so clever and clumsy that he wouldn't make Ruan Chiu angry at all. People are weird. Cheng Jun makes her angry when she is a dog, but always makes her worry about whether Cheng Jun's mental state will go wrong when she is not a dog.

Ruan Jiujiu, who came back from another world, devoted himself to Cheng Jun.

The two of them go shopping together hand in hand, take a walk in the park together, work in the kitchen together, and sleep together at night.

...It would be better if Cheng Jun didn't always call her name when she went to the bathroom and took a bath.

Ruan Juchu was cooking in the kitchen. Cheng Jun helped her and peeled a few chubby potatoes. Ruan Chiu Chiu only heard the clicking movement of the peeling, and did not stop for a long time. She turned her head subconsciously and saw Cheng Jun standing next to the trash can, with only a small apple-sized potato left in her palms. A few floors.

Ruan Chiu: "???? What are you doing?"

Cheng Jun: "Healthy."

Ruan Chuo: "..."

Cheng Jun was almost kicked out of the kitchen.

She continued to cut the potatoes and put the cut potatoes into the pot. For some reason, she always felt a faint sight behind her, staring at her uncomfortably. Ruan Chuo looked in the direction that made her uncomfortable, and suddenly fell silent.

The boss of the company.

Sitting on the tiled floor leaning on the refrigerator, with his hands wrapped around his legs, the hat of the hoodie was worn on the head for unknown time, the contracted elastic band was pulled down and two long, the hat covered most of the face, leaving the rest A pair of eyes were looking at her silently and depressedly.

Ruan Chiu: "...what are you doing sitting on the ground?"

Cheng Jun: "Am I annoying you?"

Ruan Chiu: "You think too much."

She was funny and helpless, walked to the refrigerator to get the ingredients, Cheng Jun sat on the ground, raised a hand to help her open the door of the refrigerator, and still looked at her silently.