Chapter 25: First Full Moon As A Wolf Part 2

Start from the beginning

Does he hear mine too?

We laid together for what seemed like hours watching the stars and moon circle around the night sky. The peacefulness was interrupted when I felt my stomach tighten and growl against me. I whined, not wanting to get up, which caused Klaus to rise and look towards me with worry, which I thought was sweet.

I whined slowly while getting up, pointed towards the woods and rolled onto my back allowing my paws to connect with my stomach, trying to show Klaus I was hungry. He obviously got the message because he snorted before getting up and nudging me to get up too. I glared at him for laughing at me and he rubbed my face and gave it a small lick indicating he was sorry. I playfully head butted his side before dashing off into the woods. We ran for another few minutes chasing each other until Klaus motioned for me to stop. He lowered down and I followed him and saw what he had his eyes on: a rabbit.

Part of me didn't want to hurt it but another part of me was really hungry and I knew I would be a wolf for at least a few more hours. The woods were pitch black by now with the trees more thickly dense and the only thing telling me where Klaus was, was his vibrant yellow eyes. He looked towards me before nudging me down and I laid down as quietly as possible as Klaus walked around, stalking his prey.

I turned back towards the rabbit who seemed to feel like something was near because it immediately took off in a race with Klaus right behind on its tail. It didn't take long for Klaus to catch up to it and in one swift pounce, his claws cut through the rabbits neck. I quickly smelled blood and my hunger radiated off the charts as I growled lightly. Klaus turned towards me before picking the rabbit up with his teeth and bringing it over towards me, who was still plopped down on the ground. I whined slowly looking at the poor dead creature before the smell of blood overtook my senses and I dug into the small body. I ate and watched Klaus as he stood up proudly looking around for any signs of danger. I was happy I was in my wolf form so he couldn't see my obvious blush and I got up slowly before nudging my head against his neck making him turn towards me. I motioned down to the half eaten food hoping he would get my idea and as I turned around, I saw a quick glimpse of gratitude and surprisement, like he wasn't expecting someone's kindness, before he dug into the rabbit more.

I knew the rabbit wouldn't be enough but I was tired and sleep was overtaking my body. I laid down for a few seconds before Klaus nudged me and I whined, wanting to sleep. He nudged me again and I sent a low growl again before he nudged me again and motioned for me to follow him. We walked for a few minutes before entering into another clearing, with logs stacked on each other to the right. There was a tree half fallen down like it had been attacked by lightning with its branches barely touching the ground, making a nice little tent made out of sticks. Klaus walked over to it before plopping down on some small sticks and leaves and I slowly walked over towards him.

Making space for myself, I moved around in a circle a few times before slowly sitting down, our bodies again pressing against each other as I laid on my side, facing away from him. Our bodies were perfectly pressed against each other in a cute, protective way. What seemed so alien to me earlier was now something I didn't want to let go of. I could feel my eyelids drop and the last thing I felt was Klaus' head rubbing against mine and him letting out a strange sound before I slid into darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up, what seemed hours later, still in the exact same position. I raised my head a little and saw Klaus resting his head on top of mine. Before I moved any further, Klaus was wide awake and in an attacking position, growling and baring his fangs out, looking for fresh blood. When he realized there was no danger, he looked towards me annoyed, like I had just woken him up from an amazing dream. I slowly sat up and moved my arms and legs as well as my body which felt ready to run five miles. I looked above me and saw that the sky was still dark but a new trace of sunrise sky lights were barely coming alive. I motioned to Klaus and looked up hoping he would also see the small lines in the sky. He seemed to get my message because he nudged my side lightly before speeding off south. I followed closely behind before we came back to the clearing we had put our clothes in last night.

Almost instantly Klaus' body began to turn back, making me turn around so I didn't see his nakedness, even though I knew a part of me wished I faced him. As soon as he put his shirt and pants and shoes on, he walked over to my side, running a hand through my fur, which sent shivers through my body, before placing my clothes in the tree in front of me and turning around, walking away. I trotted over to my clothes and focused on shifting back, my fur coat transforming back into my human skin, my so called four legs moving and shifting back into my human arms and legs, and before I knew it, I felt my bones breaking and shifting again in a less painful manner. I immediately threw back on my dress and sandals, hoping that Klaus wouldn't notice my apparent nipples against the thin fabric of my dress or the smell coming from the lower half of my body.

Remember to bring an extra pair of underclothes, I reminded myself as I walked over to where Klaus turned his back.

"I'm all changed now. You can look," I replied, my voice dry from the changes of barking to speaking. Klaus immediately turned around before smiling and looking up and down my body. I started walking closer to him and gave him a quick smile as I passed him and turned towards the direction of the city.

"Time to head back to the mansion. How do you feel about breakfast?" Klaus asked, giving a small laugh as my stomach began to rumble. 

Hey Everyone! Okay soooooo.... you have to admit that was soooooo cute! I was literally smiling and so happy when writing this!

Okay so.....what's gonna happen for Klaroline next? How's the rest of the Mikaelson's doing with their love life? 

Read more to find out! Have a good week everyone! 

Don't forget to like and comment! 

-greybandit313💚💚🖤🖤