Pierre Gasly [NSWF-Alphabet]

A/N Finally an update! My hand is getting better, but I still have to be carefull to not overuse it again. I'm in the last weeks of the semestre so it is going to be a bit hectic but I try to find some spare time to write. 

Wished by Mandolin016. I hope you like it.

If someone has an idea for the NSFW-Alphabet of Max and George, please leave me a comment (Wildcard/Kink/Favorite posittio...). If you want to read other drivers drop a comment with the name and some assumptions about them (:

WARNINGS: NSFW
_____

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
Pierre is the most caring person you know. He always gets you a lukewarm washcloth to clean your tights and makes sure your feel good.

B = Body part (their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
Pierre likes his lips and is a big fan of your curly hair.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
He prefers to keep the sheets clean and uses a condom when you two get intimate but if some of it spills it is no big deal.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
Pierre lost his virginity pretty late compared to others. You still remember how he blushed, when you tried to get further with him, and he didn't know how to act.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
As said Pierre had his first time with you, being in his early twenties. He gained some experienced with different women over the time and because of this he knows how to please you with his fingers and his tongue. The sex is getting better and better with him because he is a quick learner and eager to try new stuff.

F = Favourite position (this goes without saying)
He is still amazed by the sight of you on top of him, but he likes to pin you underneath his body and watch how you react to him rolling his hips into yours.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
Sometimes nervous laughter but never an intended joke (yet).

H = Hair (how well groomed are they?)
He is really well groomed, sometimes the hair gets a bit longer when he doesn't think of shaving, but he tries to keep it short.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
A gentleman, focusing on you. He tries to set up a romantic atmosphere from time to time.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
Pierre does masturbate from time to time. In the morning or after a workout in the shower. When you are apart, he does it more often.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
He hasn't really discovered one yet.

L = Location (favourite places to do the do)
Bedroom, behind closed doors. Pierre doesn't like to share the moment with someone else.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
Sometimes he feels like a teenager because he gets horny in the most ridiculous moments but in general, he is easily motivated for sex. If you want to, he follows because he craves to feel you.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
Pierre is not interested in having anal sex. He simply can't think of pleasuring someone in this way.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
Since he was with a few women before he is good at eating you out. His plump lips always manage to bring you to your high faster than you can imagine. Pierre is a big fan of blowjobs he always was but since you had some bad experience with it, he lets you decide if you want to do it.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
In the beginning he was all in for slow and sensual, pinning you lightly underneath him for as long as he can but lately, he starts to thrust a bit harder.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
You rarely have quickies because Pierre likes to have a long and relaxed time. In his opinion there is no need to rush.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
No risks yet but who knows what the future holds for the two of you since you both are interested in trying new stuff.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
In the beginning Pierre didn't last long but you didn't mind because you understand how hard it can be to get used to the feeling of having sex. Pierre can go for several rounds but sometimes needs a little break between them.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
There is no toy in Pierre's bedside table, but he knows that you have a vibrator, and he is eager to try it on you.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
When he is going down on you, he likes to tease you, switching the pace and stop licking the most sensitive parts of you body.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
Low grunts and moan, sometimes a whimper leaves his lips. Pierre tries to be quiet from time to time to listen to the sounds you make.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
Pierre's lips on yours still makes your heart flutter in the best way possible. Making out with him is always exiting and Pierre still feels nervous from time to time to get intimate with you but lately he gathered some courage to try something new with you.

"How much time do we have?" Pierre mutters against your skin, letting his lips roam over the sensitive skin of your neck, sending shivers over your body, and slowly letting your nipples turn into hard pearls.

"Around two hours." You softly moan, arching your back up to get as much of his touch as possible. Pierre asking you how much time you have before you get some visitors makes you suspicious of what he is up to, but you are ready to try something new with him, always happy when he has a new idea.

Pierre grins up to you, before he leans over to the bedside table, pulling out a condom and something else. You gulp lightly when he holds your vibrator up, you didn't know that he found it. Usually, you use it when Pierre is away for a bit longer and then stuff it away, so he doesn't see it.

"What do you think of me using this on you while I fuck you?" Pierre asks you, tilting his head slightly to the side. A shiver runs over your body when you only think about what he is going to do to you. You try to press your legs together, wanting some friction but since Pierre is sitting between them you can't close them.

"I take that as a yes." Pierre grins and leans down again to give you the most intense hour you had experienced so far. Granting you with multiple orgasm and leaving you with quivering tights, completely exhausted.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)
Trained body like all of the other boys in F1 and his length is just perfect. Not too big or too small, filling you up with the right amount.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
Lately it is getting higher. Since he first tasted what sex makes him experience, he is slowly getting addicted to it.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
Pierre always like to watch you fall asleep before he let himself drift into a slumber.