🎄- decorating the Christmas tree

A/N The first Christmas-themed shots! Two little stories with different drivers are waiting for you (:

🎄- decorating the Christmas tree

_____

Arthur Leclerc, wished by Beautjee__

Even though Arthur and you will visit your families on Christmas, you still want to decorate a tree in your shared apartment. There is no need for decorating or even having one and for most people it probably would have been enough to just hang some winter-themed decoration, but you two want to have a proper tree. You went out shopping together and picked out the perfect tree. While Arthur wanted to have a huge one, you were more realistic. You agreed to buy a tree but having the biggest one in Monaco is not necessary. In the end, you picked out a smaller one together, a perfect fit for your living room.

Back home you free the tree out of its wrapping, and you have to suppress a sigh when you spot all of the needles it already lost. After decorating you would have to vacuum the floor and probably shake out the rug which was placed too close to the tree. A few days ago, you and Arthur went shopping for some decorations, discussing the colour scheme and how many lights would be too much.

Just when you walk over to the kitchen to get something to drink you can hear Arthur calling you. "Love?" He sounds ashamed and you wonder what happened. You walk back to Arthur and can't suppress a laugh. Arthur is tangled in the lights and can't seem to get them away from his body again.

"You need some help?" You guess why he called for you with a giggle. Arthur starts to pout at your words. "The lights attacked me." The Monegasque claims, trying to tell you that this chaos is not caused by him.

"Of course, they did." You decide to go along with his explanation and step closer to him. Fingers curling around the lights to pull Arthur closer, who almost stumbles. "Do you want me to rescue you?" You ask him, looking up into his eyes which look at you with so much adoration that it almost takes your breath away.

Arthur licks his lips, still being nervous after all this time when he is close to you. "Kiss, rescue and then another kiss." He proposes a solution for his problem, and you can't do anything but agree with his idea.

You stand up on your tiptoes, hands placed on Arthur's chest before you connect your lips for a sweet little kiss. Lips just brush over each other without any hecticness, making you sight. Being close to Arthur still feels like heaven and you never get enough of having him close. When you detach your lips and open your eyes Arthur keeps them close for a little bit longer, staying in the moment, before he slowly blinks at you.

"And now the rescue." You mumble and carefully start to untangle the lights from which you still do not know how Arthur managed to get tangled in. It is always tricky to get all the knots out of the fairy lights, but after some time you manage to get them off, Arthur. Next, you turn around, wanting to put the fairy lights on the tree where it belongs, but you are stopped by Arthur.

"Didn't you forget something?" He asks his signature smirk on his lips, making your heart flutter. "I would never forget to kiss you." You smile and before you can do anything else Arthur cups your cheeks and gives you another sweet kiss. Everything in this moment feels magical, Arthur's lips on yours and all the lights of the Christmas decorations around you and you can't wait to decorate a tree with Arthur every year from now on. 

_____

Felipe Drugovich, wished by vxlesunflower

Celebrating Christmas in summer is something you never experienced before, coming from Europe where it sometimes would snow just before Christmas, but since you will spend Christmas with Felipe in Brazil this year it will be the opposite. You will be able to visit the beach and enjoy the summer while the festive feeling takes over. Even though Christmas is soon you're still not sure what to expect and if you like that the weather will be warm, fearing that it might ruin your normal Christmas feeling. You love Felipe and for him, you will make this experience and who knows, maybe you will love being able to just relax in the sun after eating too much of the Christmas food.

For today you decided that it is time to decorate the tree, something Felipe and you will do together since everyone else is busy with other preparations or even work. Instead of going out to pick a tree, as you would do in your hometown, you go to the attic where the plastic tree, which is used every year, is stored. It does take you two some time to find the box with the different parts, but you manage to find the slightly dusty storage boxes. Together with some decoration you take everything you need from the attic and bring it down to the living room.

First, you clean the boxes from the dirt which has built up on them during the year. Then you take the different segments of the tree out and build it together, simply sticking one into the other, before securing it with a screw. It doesn't take the two of you long to finish building the tree and then you can start to decorate.

Hanging up the baubles, spreading them out evenly so that there are some on every part of the tree. You add in some ornaments while Felipe opens the package of the new fairy lights, luckily no need to untangle them first. Together you wrap it around the tree to light it up beautifully in the evening. To mimic a real tree, you lit up some fir candles, making everything smell like a freshly cut Christmas tree.

In the end, there is only the star left to put on top of the tree, but even if you are standing on your tiptoes, you are not able to reach the last branch of the tree. When Felipe puts his hands on your hips you almost flinch, not expecting him to stand this close to you. "Jump." Felipe mumbles and you follow his demand, letting him lift you up a bit. This is enough for you to reach the top of the tree and you quickly put the star on top so that Felipe doesn't have to hold you up for too long.

"I think we did a good job," Felipe says, still close to you, chest touching your back and you just lean against his body. He is right, you did a good job decorating this tree, bringing the Christmas atmosphere to the centre of this room.

"Hopefully we can do this again in the future." You answer, indicating that you want to spend many more Christmases with the man behind you. Felipe doesn't say anything, just presses a kiss onto your temple and strengthens his grip around you, holding you even closer.

Even though you were hesitating when Felipe asked you to spend Christmas with him in Brazil there would be no place where you would rather be right now.

_____

I hope you like them! Would love to see some votes and comments <3

Do you celebrate christmas in summer or winter and have you already decorated the tree?

For me it is winter time right now and we still have to decorate the tree, we are a little late this year.