Lando Norris - Just trust me

A/N Driver picked by archivebooks 

BOOKS with him:
Learning to Love
Redamancy

TAGLIST: LilyHeseltineNew LilitzLilac63 evabsmn  natalkaf1  enahb8 FrannHolland  ZahraaBilalthexgirlxxx  sssaaaaraaahhh amelia_bianchii milkandchillis Elizabeth100306 esservega butyouplaying summer00lala masonmouse rubyleclerc Jolixoxo LibbyMae12345 cuteanimalsssss tomstoryholland Kathy-4 smallmonsterrsmallmonsterr

WORDS: 1345
_____

Nervously I walk through my room. Lando would pick me up soon and then we would have our third date. He told me I should wear something comfortable, but I still don't know what we will do, and his tip doesn't help me at all with picking an outfit. Yes, I should wear something comfortable, but that can't mean I am supposed to be dressed in jogging pants and a loose-fitting sweater. While I look into my closet my thoughts wander and I remember how things started between us.

The first meeting:

The primary school where I currently make my internship participated in a contest and won it. Week after week the little ones worked and crafted the necessary things and today the big day arrived. The McLaren drivers would be coming to our school today, to spend some time with the kids, answer questions, sign things and smile for the pictures. I have little to no knowledge about F1, but the kids are so excited that I just will let myself be surprised about who is coming today.

In the end, I spend the day with Oscar Piastri, Lando Norris and many happy children. Together the two men fulfil every wish which is possible, and I am more than satisfied with this day. The fact that my eyes wander way too often to Lando is something that would amuse my friend, but I try to forget this little crush as quickly as possible. He wouldn't want to get to know me better anyway was something I believed in until he asked me for my number at the end of the day. And this was the start of something I never thought I will experience.

The first date:

Even more surprising that Lando asked for my number was that we texted on a regular basis and that more happened. Right now, I am waiting in front of the flat I am living in for Lando who wants to pick me up. Our first date, a bright smile is on my lips every time I think about this meeting.

He picked me up and we drove to a simple restaurant nothing fancy, just a cosy atmosphere with some privacy. The evening was wonderful, we talked a lot, got to know each other and laughed a lot. The time flew by and then the evening was finished.