Lando Norris [Smitten]

A/N Wished by archivebooks. I hope you like it (: First week of uni is done and I am a bit overhelmed because I met so many new people and my social battery now needs a really good recharge. I don't know how often I will update because I am really tired after the day but hopefully it will get better in the next weeks. 

BOOKS with him:
Learning to Love
Redamancy

WORDCOUNT: 1337
______

Sitting on the couch with Lando while eating pizza and watching some movies is one of my favourite ways to spend an evening. We try to do this at least once a month, not caring about his diet and having snacks during the whole night until our stomach hurts. Falling asleep on the sofa and sleeping in on the next day.

Normally we would chat a lot at first because there is always a lot to catch up with even after just not seeing each other for a few days. Today we aren't talking much, I am in my thoughts, not really realising that Lando is watching me with a frown, trying to figure out what is going on in my head.

"You're a bit quiet. Is everything okay?" He eventually asks me, ripping me out of my thoughts. I turn my attention to him, chewing my piece of pizza to the end before answering him.

"Yeah, I am just a bit tired." I smile and even thought I am really tired this is not the reason why I am seeming off to him. Way too many sleepless nights, thinking about scenarios that will probably never happen make me a tired mess right now.

"Oh...should we reschedule our movie night?" Lando frowns and doesn't look happy with his offer but he would do it just for me to feel better. I don't want him to worry too much about me and since we haven't seen each other in a while I want to stay here.

"No, I haven't seen you in so long. I want to do this now." Lando doesn't look like he wants to accept my answer at first, but then sights and stops asking me about my feelings. We finish the pizza before we decide for another film. I try to watch it without getting distracted again but soon enough my thoughts start to wander again.

How sweet Lando's curls hang over his forehead today because he didn't style them at all. How his smile brings out the little dimples on his face he doesn't like at all, but I adore them. How he giggles softly when something funny happens in the movie, making my heart flutter at the sound of it.

"Okay, tell me." Lando stops the film, ripping me out of my daydreaming again.

"Tell you what?"

"What distracts you so much? You are not yourself, acting this nervous." Lando sounds concerned but I avoid his gaze, not willing to look at him because if I would look at him, I would probably give in and tell him something.

"It is nothing." I mumble, looking at my fingers which nervously fiddle with each other, trying to distract myself a bit from this conversation.

"If it is nothing it wouldn't bother you so much." Lando carefully comes closer to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder to pull me closer to his body which radiates with heat. My heartrate goes up again and I am sure my cheeks colour with a soft blush right now.

"Just talk with me, I worry about you." He reassures me that it is safe for me to talk with him. I don't answer him for a bit but then gather all my courage and whisper what is bothering me, hoping he wouldn't hate me afterwards.

"I love you and it scares me a lot." Tensing up I hope that this doesn't ruin our friendship and that he isn't going to kick me out of his house. My palms get slightly sweaty because Lando doesn't answer me, and I get more and more nervous.

"And why does it scare you?" He mumbles after some more heartbeats, letting his thumb brush softly over my shoulder while I can only feel my heartbeat picking up its pace again.

"It is stupid, just forget it." I wave it off and try to wriggle myself out of Lando's grip, but he doesn't let go of me. Holding me still close to his chest and waits until I stop moving to get away from him.

"I didn't ask if it is stupid." Lando says, indicating that he still wants an answer to his question. Well, why I am scared of being on love with Lando? There are so many reasons but one of the is definitely the biggest.

"I am scared that it will ruin everything between us. That we will lose what we have just because my mind decides to be attracted to you." I manage to explain him one of my fears. Isn't this the reason why most of best friends are afraid to fall in love with the other one? That it will be the end of their friendship and that they would be alone?

"But wouldn't it be the same just with a few extras?" Lando speaks up and I can literally see him tilting his head lightly to the side. Something he does every time when he doesn't fully understand something and tries to get behind it.

I am a bit confused by his words. What does he try to say with that? Instead of saying something I just wait until Lando explains what he means with the bonus thing.

"More cuddles than ever." He pulls me even closer to his chest, wrapping now both of his arms around me, making me lean against his body and trying to relax under his touch.

"Sleepovers over sleepovers." Is the second bonus he notices. We both love our monthly sleepovers but having them more often sounds so good to me and it seem like Lando would like it too.

"Kisses full of love." Lando adds, his breath brushing over my ear, sending soft shivers and goosebumps over my body. My mind immediately imagines how his lips would feel on mine, how his tongue would touch mine and how good this would feel.

"Us confessing feelings and exploring everything new that will come." I can feal Lando's heart beating faster against my back, making me realise that he is nervous too and that I am not the only one panicking about this conversation.

"Us?" I mumble and finally turn around losing the body contact and look at him. Lando avoids my gaze for a second before he takes a deep breath an looks at me again.

"Of course, us. Do you know how happy I am that you confessed your feeling to me? How often I talk about you to one of the boys without even noticing and how often they told me that I should finally confess?" He tells me and smiles softly, making me blush again.

"Probably a thousand times." Lando adds blushing now himself. I smile at the thought of him telling his friends about me and how they probably mocked him about being in love with me, but it shows me that my worries where unnecessary.

"What do you think, should we shove all the worries aside and just let our feelings do what they want to do." Lando asks, taking my hand in his making my heart stumble for another time.

"That would be lovely." I admit, showing Lando a smile what makes him smile too, showing the cute dimples I thought about earlier. We look at each other for a few heartbeats not moving and just stay in the position we are in until Lando lifts one of his hands and places it on my cheek.

"Pull away if you don't want this kiss." He whispers, his lips hovering over mine for a moment before he let them brush softly over mine. When he is sure I am not pulling away he connects them fully and I carefully kiss him back. Butterflies roam trough my stomach and I sight softly against Lando's lips because this feels like heaven.

We spend the rest of the evening cuddled closely on the couch, sharing a kiss from time to time while we both radiate with happiness glad that everything went like we dreamt for the last weeks.