Daniel Ricciardo [Morning Hair]

A/N Wished by ynstarkbarnes

TAGLIST: aantartidaa meezgold Sissi_Styles theclumsysoul joeyxfriends godblesstheoceanel Charis260 Beatrichxoxo liverpools AnaOliveira003 smilethankstothem Baby_Vettel archivebooks tomstoryholland Kathy-4

WORDCOUNT: 856

[26]- No, look at your hair! It is so fluffy. 
_____

"Good morning." I smile at Daniel who has just opened me the front door of his apartment. His eyes are still small, and I am quite sure that he just rolled out of bed when he heard the bell ringing after I pressed it. It is still early but normally Daniel would be up by this time of the day, so it seems like he slept in today.

"What?" Daniel looks at me with a confused face, rubbing his eyes, trying to wake up properly and he needs to supress a yawn. On the inside I am in awe because he looks cute being all sleepy and not understanding what is going on but, on the outside, I still have my normal face on.

"I brought some croissants." I announce, entering the apartment and take of my shoes before I walk into the kitchen, followed by a still confused Daniel. His steps are short, and he needs to yawn when we enter the modern designed room.

"What are you doing here?" He asks me, while I start to get plates and knifes out of the cabinets and drawers to set up the table. The croissants are placed on the counter, just waiting to be eaten while Daniel observes all of my movements.

"Breakfast?" Is my rhetorical question because I think it is pretty clear for what I am here. Or is Daniel still too sleepy to process what is going on in his kitchen? Internally I giggle at his confused behaviour but on the outside, I try to let my face show a neutral mimic.

"What are you doing?" Now it is my turn to ask Daniel a question who is standing in front of his calendar where all his appointments are written in. Daniel likes to be old school when it comes to his appointments because he says he could always loose his phone, so he wants to have a second place where he has every place and time written where he has to be.

"I check if I have forgotten that we wanted to have breakfast together." Daniel explains, looking closely trough the days, trying to find the note which would tell him that we want to have breakfast together this morning.

"No, you didn't." I cut his search short, knowing exactly he would not find anything anyways. This was not planned I just got the idea last night to go over to Daniel so we could spend some time together because he is knee deep in his preparations again.

"But you are still here?" Daniel asks me, his face still confused even though he does not look that tired anymore. But it seems like his head is still slow to understand what is going on.

"Surprise?" I giggle while shrugging my shoulders and continue to get the essentials for our breakfast. Getting stuff for the bread out of the fridge and searching for the Nutella in Daniels cabinets.

"Yeah, a surprise it is." Daniel sights but on the same time he has a smile on his lips like he is slowly understanding that I am here to spend time with him, and that shared time is something valuable when he is away for most of the time again.

"I need to do my hair it is probably all over the place." Daniel suddenly says, lifting his hands to place them over his head and cover his hair which is still messy from sleeping. When he wants to walk away, making his way to the bathroom I stop him.

"No, let me look at your hair." I ask him to and carefully pull his hands away from his head, revealing his messy mob of curls which are out of place but still look extremely cute on Daniel. Daniel sights but let me look at his hair, being used to my love for his curls.

"It is so fluffy." I giggle, when my fingers brush trough the curls, feeling them between my fingertips, while Daniel closes his eyes for a moment, enjoying the treatment way more than he would admit.

"So, no styling?" Daniel asks, even though he already knows the answer. On his lips there is a broad smile, him being satisfied by the way I brush my fingers trough his messy curls, ruffling them a bit before I admire how cute they make him look.

"No styling." I confirm his question and smile up to him, slowly letting my fingers glide out of his hair and placing my hand on his chest. Daniel wraps his arms around my waist, holding me close to his body while we just stand there.

"Do you know what we forgot?" Daniel asks me after a few moments of silence, ripping me out of my thoughts. "Hm?" I hum, not sure what we forgot to do since it was not even planned that we would meet each other on this morning.

"Good morning." My boyfriend says, before he leans his head a bit down to nuzzle his nose against mine. Pressing a soft good morning kiss to my lips, making me sight under his touch.

"Good morning, Daniel."