Lando Norris[I Am Such An Idiot]

A/N An One-Shot with Lando Norris for you, even though the sentence would be fitting for Charles :D

BOOKS with him:
Learning to Love
Redamancy

TAGLIST: LilyHeseltineNew LilitzLilac63 evabsmn natalkaf1 enahb8 FrannHolland ZahraaBilal thexgirlxxx sssaaaaraaahhh milkandchillis esservega butyouplaying summer00lala masonmouse rubychilwell Jolixoxo LibbyMae12345 cuteanimalsssss tomstoryholland Kathy-4 smallmonsterr 

WORDS: 1430
_____

With a dreamy glance I look into the rain. Many people do not like when it pours but it reminds me of the first meeting between myself and Lando. This is the reason I like the droplets tapping against the windows because they take me back to old times. Times in which I where happy and did not just live from day to day, trying to keep a smile on my face. Since Lando and I moved to Monaco I feel lonely. I didn't meet any new friends yet and I miss my old home.

Lando does not notices it, he goes out with his friends, and I am happy that he loves it here, but I don't feel the same. I am not the best when it comes to making new friends, talking with unknown people, making me sit here alone. But I try to think about something positive since there aren't many of such thoughts in my head right now.

The pouring rain and my association with Lando. I was in the city, without an umbrella and the rain surprised me. After just a few seconds I was drenched, picked up the speed of my steps, without looking where I was going. I tripped and landed in a puddle, my day was ruin and I started to say some curse words.

A warm voice asked me if he could help me and like this, I met Lando. We where both drenched but still went to a Café to warm us up. We talked a lot and after this day everything took its path.

Since then, a lot of things changed but the biggest one is the change of our homeplace. Leaving the old city behind to live in a new one. Things went downhill for me but uphill for Lando. I lost myself in being alone while Lando stayed in his glorious status at McLaren. In the last weeks I started going out into the nature for a walk, clearing my head while thinking to not stay in the apartment. When Lando leaves I leave the house too, going on a walk but during the last weeks I am coming home later and later. Slowly he seems to be suspicious, and I think I have to talk about what is bothering me.

To prepare for this conversation I call my best friend for some last encouraging words. Our call lasts long, and I explain her my problem. She does understand me but still asks me to talk with Lando. He deserves the truth, and it would take some weight from my shoulders. But there is one last problem.

"I don't know how to tell him without hurting him." I admit desperate, revealing a fear of mine. The clearing of a throat rips me out of my conversation, and I look up to spot Lando in the doorway with an impenetrable mask on his face. I lower the phone, ignoring that my friend is still in the call.