Logan Sargeant [NSFW-Alphabet]

A/N LilyHeseltineNew wanted Logan. I hope you like it (:

WARNINGS: NSFW
_____

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
Logan tends to be cocky afterwards and if it is a one-night stand he disappears as fast as possible. He still has to get used to being in a relationship and needs to learn to be a bit more affectionate.

B = Body part (their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
He likes almost everything about his body, being really confident about it. Usually, he is amazed by breasts and toned bodies but lately he learned to love curves.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
Both of you don't mind when it gets messier in the sheets since you can wash them afterwards. You don't use a condom since you are both clean and you still use the pill to prevent a pregnancy. When you have sex in riskier places you use a condom to avoid stains.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
The not-so-secret secret of him his obviously with how many women he slept and that he is easily convinced for a one-night stand. Now that he is with you it is probably that he is really dominant and doesn't mind being called "Sir" by you during sex.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
Oh, Logan is really experienced and knows exactly what he is doing with you. No matter if it is foreplay or the sex itself.

F = Favourite position (this goes without saying)
He does enjoy doggy style but doesn't mind pinning you into the sheets and look close into your eyes while he fucks you.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
Not really the goofy type during it.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they?)
Logan doesn't care if he is shaved or not. You don't mind that much either as long as he keeps it hygienic.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
Even though Logan has never seen sex as something romantic and only used it to still his lust he tries to make some of your night's romantic for you.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
Logan masturbates a lot since he is with you. He doesn't want to bother you with his high sex drive and since he isn't fooling around anymore, he has to take things in his own hands.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
As mentioned before Logan really likes to be called "Sir" by you and having a submissive partner.

L = Location (favourite places to do the do)
Everywhere where he has some privacy. Motorhome, toilet, kitchen, or the normal bed.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
Mostly thinking about possible scenarios. When his thoughts wander, and his imagination goes wild.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
Forcing you into stuff you don't want to do and sleep with you when he is really angry because he is scared to hurt you in his anger. Usually, he goes into the gym when he is fuming and calms down a bit.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
Logan loves your mouth on him and enjoys it especially on mornings when he is erected but needs to leave soon. He is skilled with his tongue and likes to bring you to multiple highs.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
Rather fast and rough. Thrusting in and out with a good pace and a solid strength behind it. When you go for multiple rounds, he normally goes for some sensual sex too.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
A big yes for Logan especially when he doesn't have much time before a race or has to leave in the morning.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
Logan does take risks and knows exactly when and where he can have sex without getting caught.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
He last pretty long especially when you give him a blowjob before. If you are in for it, he pins you underneath him for several round.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
Logan has some toys and you two try one after another, trying to figure our what you like and what you want to keep in your nightlife.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
He does tease you a lot during the sex but also before. Just a few days ago he tried a vibrator on you which he could control over his phone, challenging you to keep it quite in public.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
Loud groans and moans when you are at home but in public, he usually manages to keep it quiet.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
"I have a gift for you." Logan announces to you while he enters the bathroom where you just get ready for a dinner with his team. Curiously you look at him trough the mirror and see that he places a little box in front of you.

"You don't have to buy me something." You sight but Logan only smiles and tells you to open the little present. With a sight you open the box and have to gulp lightly when you spot what is inside of it.

"I though this could be fun." Logan mumbles against your neck, only pressing light kisses against the skin to not bruise it. Purple love balls are laying in the box and as much as they excite you, you never wear something like this before.

"Want to try it?" Logan asks you, observing you closely and not wanting to force you into something you maybe don't want to do. You bite on your lip at the thought of being filled up during the whole dinner and how exciting it is going to make the evening and because of this you nod, giving Logan the permission.

"Take you panties off and go on all fours on the bed." Logan instructs you, closing his teeth gently around your earlobe, making you whimper softly. You walk to the bed and take you panties off before you kneel onto the bed, going on all fours.

Logan approaches you from behind, letting his fingers glide over your naked legs until he slowly brings them between your tights. Dipping his fingers between your folds to check if you are wet. With a little whimper you push back against his fingers, letting them glide into you entrance.

"Don't be so needy." Logan growls and smacks your ass lightly as a punishment but continues to scissor his fingers inside of you to wide you a bit for the love balls. When he seems to be satisfied, he pulls his fingers out and you have to supress an unimpressed whine because you don't want to be punished by him.

You hear the familiar click of the lube and just a few seconds later Logan presses the love balls against your entrance. In the beginning you tense up a bit, not letting them enter but after some soft reassuring from Logan you manage to relax, and he can push them inside. You whimper at the feeling of them inside of you but only because it feels so good.

Logan helps you up on your feet and rolls the panties back up, grinning, already satisfied with the effect the balls have on you. You can feel yourself clench around the balls and how your lust fuels up when you move a bit.

"Oh, what I forget to tell you, they vibrate, and I can control them over my phone." Logan grins cockily and you need to gulp. This is going to be a long evening.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)
Rather long and thick, stretching you wide.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
Really high but he is trying to turn it a bit down.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
Not that fast since he is used to disappear afterwards but now, he is just laying there and watches how peacefully you sleep curled into his chest.