Yuki Tsunoda [75]

A/N Wished by Mi1234ll. I hope you like it!

WORDS: 685

[75]-I don't think I ever felt safer than in your arms
______

Laying on the bed with your new boyfriend Yuki is something that didn't happen often until now, but it is already my new favourite activity. Being close to his warm body, his hand brushing over my back while we talk with hushed voices or just enjoy the presence of the other. Letting a soft sight slipping over my lips I cuddle myself closer against Yuki's chest, not willing to move anytime soon.

"Is everything okay?" Yuki asks as soon as he heard me sighting and his hand stops to brush over my back, making me frown.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asks a second question right away and I need to suppress a chuckle. Yuki and I are both the first partner of the other and sometimes one of us is a little bit too worried about doing something wrong.

"It was a happy sight, Yuki." I inform my boyfriend of just a few weeks and can feel immediately that his tensed muscles relax. Of course, he was worried that something isn't right, but we both need to learn that not every reaction of our partner is a negative one.

"Oh, that's good." Yuki says and his hand starts brushing over my back again. I feel like a little cat under his touch, and I would be purring if I could. Instead, I just savour his touch and hope that this day will never end.

"Yuki?" I ask after a few minutes during which I have let my thoughts wander around for a bit. "Yes love?" Yuki says and my heart flutters softly when he says love with so much adoration in his voice.

"I am happy that we are finally together." I say and need to smile when I think about the day, we finally became a couple. It took a lot of meetings, some dates and even more phone calls until we both were able to confess our feelings.

"It took us long enough." Yuki chuckles and I can't suppress a laugh either. He is right, it did take us long enough to realise we are in love and would be a perfect match for each other. "That's true."

Being in Yuki's arms is like being in a happy place and I don't want to be anywhere else right now. This is pure happiness, and I can't suppress another sight from leaving my lips.

"Still a happy sight?" Yuki asks, but not as worried as earlier. Just curious if my mood has changed in the last few minutes. And yes, it is still a happy sight.

"I was just thinking about the fact that I never felt safer than in your arms." I confess with a fast-beating heart because I am nervous of Yuki's reaction. He does not react in any way, and I lift my head to look at his face, trying to figure out what he thinks of my words.

"Yuki?" I asks him and then I see that he is brushing a tear away from his eyes. My heart clenches and I want to say something, when Yuki finally speaks up.

"Sorry, I just got very emotional." He apologies and my expressions get softer. There is no need for him to apologize for his emotions.

"You can show your emotions to me." I tell him and brush away the last tear from his cheek. Yuki is always quick with having an emotional outburst and I am sure he did cry a little bit when I said yes to his question if I want to be his girlfriend.

"I know, you are the best." Yuki says and tightens his grip around my body, pulling me even closer, even though there is not really any space between us.

"That is probably the reason why we work so good together." I suggest and I can feel Yuki's chest rumble with laugher under my body.

"It probably is." He simply says and then we stay silent again, savouring the time we have together. Just relaxing for the next adventure or filling up our batteries before Yuki has to leave for his next race.