Lando Norris [NSFW-Alphabet]

A/N I don't feel like writing an entire one-shot today because I don't feel great but I found this list o tumblr and will upload it with a few drivers. You can leave a suggestion but I am not promising to write all of them (:

Oh, and I wrote them with "you" instead of "I". Acutally, what do you prefer, because the first book was completly with "I"?

BOOKS with him:
Learning to Love
Redamancy

WARNING: (obviously) NSFW
______

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
Lando is extremely caring he likes to reassure himself by asking you multiple times if your feeling okay. He is always ready to bring you what you need and cuddles close with you, not willing to let go of you.

B = Body part (their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
He likes how his body changed since he is in F1, especially his neck. Lando loves your long legs and adores your cute smile which he always tries to get on your face.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
In the beginning he was rather shy, not wanting to spill it anywhere but into a condom, not making a mess but with the time he grew more comfortable with it and doesn't mind when there is a little mess.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
He has some pictures of you in pretty lingerie in a private album on his phone and jacks of while looking at them.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
Lando is not overly experienced but not as innocent as most of the people think. He is a quick learner and oh lord he knows exactly what he is doing to you.

F = Favourite position (this goes without saying)
The most confident he feels in the classic missionary position, but he is eager to try new things and is willing to explore everything.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
Lando does crack a joke from time to time which ruined the atmosphere sometimes because you where way to giggly to continue but he found a good mediocre.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they?)
He keeps it well groomed because he knows you like it, and he feels more comfortable with it too.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
Your first time together was really romantic. Some candles where lit and soft music was playing in the background to ease both of your nerves. From time to Lando brings back this sweet atmosphere to remind both of you where you started.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
Lando is a young boy and if you are not with him, he takes things in his own hands, thinking how you would please him and make him feel good.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
He is an absolute sucker for neck kisses and soft bites from time to time.

L = Location (favourite places to do the do)
Lando is someone who likes to keep his private life private and because of that his favourite location is your shared bedroom but he has to admit that he likes the shower to and recently he think about you being bend over the kitchen counter.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
Could be a make out session but also just could be you in his clothes.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
Hurt you or do something you are not comfortable with. He wouldn't never pressure you into sleeping with him when you are not in the mood for it.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
Lando loves blowjobs, but he does prefer to give it because he loves how your body reacts to his touch and the little sound which leave your lips.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
He is mostly the slow and sensual guy but does enjoy a fast round too. Especially when we run late in the morning and try to save time by taking a shower together.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
Quickies are not on your daily schedule but you both enjoy it from time to time.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
Lando would never risk you two being caught in the moment and as said likes to keep it private. In general, he likes to experiment in the bedroom and try new things with you but only if you are both okay with it.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
Oh, he thinks he could go for ages but most of the times two round are enough to exhaust both of you.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
Lando himself doesn't own toys but bought you one recently and plans on buying some more to try them on you and explore some new things.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
He loves to tease you and knows exactly how to turn you on. Wearing his race suit tied around his waist or train shirtless in front of you, well knowing that you can't do anything as long as Jon is watching him.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
Soft grunts and moans slip over Lando's lips from time to time during sex but when you give him head, he can get quite vocal.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
"We can't have sex know, you have to leave." You whisper against his lips, barely audible because the shower is making so much noise. "This was supposed to safe time."

Lando grins at you, before he lifts you up with almost no effort and backs you up against the tile wall, making you shiver at the temperature difference. His lips roam over your neck, making you lean into his touch and craving for more. This little bastard knows exactly how to turn you on.

"Make it quick then." You give him the permission to continue, knowing exactly that you both will run late but it will probably worth it.

"Having a quickie in the shower, check." Lando jokes, making you grin before he aligns himself with you entrance to get you first ever quickie together done.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)
His body is build perfectly in you eyes, his define muscles always draw your attention. Lando's length is not too short and not too long, filling you up perfectly after you experienced a lot of pain with you ex who was way above average.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
Really high because it seems like he can't get enough of you and your body. The feeling of both of you being as close as possible and just roll around in the sheets until you are both too tired to continue.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
Lando always feels really tired afterward, but he checks first if you are feeling well before cuddling under a blanket and falling into a deep slumber.