George Russell[NSFW-Alphabet]

A/N evabsmn wished for this one. I hope you like it!

WARNINGS: NSFW
_____

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
George is always taking care of either you or the things you used during sex. Bringing the toys away to clean them later and bring you a washcloth afterwards to clean your tights.

B = Body part (their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
He doesn't mind being shirtless since he is really confident about his body in general. George is amazed by your skin; how soft it feels under his touch and how the colour changes when he marks you up

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
You don't use a condom since you are together for a long time now and know that the other one is clean. To prevent a pregnancy, you take the pill.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
George might seem like he is all lovey dovey but behind closed doors he is all in for rough and harder stuff.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
He is really experienced not only with the basic stuff but also with some experimental things. George knows exactly what he is doing to you.

F = Favourite position (this goes without saying)
You being tied up always excites him but he doesn't mind you being on top from time to time.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
George prefers to keep his humour outside of the bedroom.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they?)
He always keeps his hair trimmed because he prefers it like this himself.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
Event though George is rather rough in the bedroom he does give you a romantic and sensual night from time to time. Dimmed lights, maybe a soft massage and sweet love.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
Normally he doesn't do it very often but since you can't accompany him to every race weekend, he has to take things in his own hands.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
George doesn't mind a little bit of pain and sometimes even asks you to dig your fingernails harder into his skin to leave some marks.

L = Location (favourite places to do the do)
Preferable in the bedroom where all your toys are stored but you get adventurous from time to time, trying out riskier and maybe more public places.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
Could be a pretty set of lingerie or when he is not impressed by the way you talk and act with other guys.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
Seriously hurting you or continue with something when you tell him that you don't like it or if you want to stop.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
George does enjoy a good blowjob, especially in the morning but he doesn't mind going down on you until his jaw is sore.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
His thrusts have always a solid strength, sometimes seeming a bit rough but when he wants to tease you, he slows down until you beg him to move his hips faster.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
A big yes for the two of you. Before a training session or when you get horny on a party.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
George is in for taking risks and you fully trust him when you get intimate in a public place.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
With George you are in for an all nighter. He can go for several rounds, pining you under him until your legs shake.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
You two own a lot of them. Different vibrators, plugs and ropes which are normally used in your nightlife to spice it up. They are used on both of you although George prefers to please you with them.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
George always teases you because he likes to hear you beg.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
He is not that loud, always keeping his sound to a bare minimum.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
Fingers curled around your wrist pull you back to George's motorhome. You can see that his jaw is slacked, and you know exactly what the reason for this is. One of the people who is working in the paddock was flirting with you and George was not impressed.

"Could you stop being jealous." You ask him when you enter his private room, and the door is closed behind you. Even though George looks hot when he is slightly angry you don't want to deal with jealousy now and just spend some days with your boyfriend.

"Oh darling, I am nowhere near jealous because I know I am way better than this guy." George grins cockily while he walks over to his bag, to get something out of it. One of your eyebrows lift when you spot the belt in his hands, and you can only imagine what is going to follow.

"Sit down." He demands you and points on his little sofa. You follow his instruction, knees tightly pressed together, because you already feel excited for what he is going to do. George grins at your behaviour, before he starts to tie your hands together behind your back, making you unable to move.

"When you are not jealous why are you punishing me?" You ask with a little pout on the lips, making George chuckle because he knows that you are not mad about a punishment from time to time. He kneels in front of you, letting his fingers glide up your tights before he grabs your panties.

Only a stern look from his side let you lift your hips so that he can pull them down your legs. George opens your tights and grab you by the hips to let you slide closer to the edge of the sofa. He licks his lips, and you already feel the urge to press you legs together which is not possible because he is seated between them.

"I still want to make sure that you forget his name." George promises you before he let his head sink between your tights.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)
George has a rather big length, and, in the beginning, it took you some time to get used to it but over the time it got easier because George learned exactly how to prepare you.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
Depends on which phase of the season you are in. During double headers or when it comes to the end of the season his sex drive usually drops a bit because he is exhausted.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
George is not someone who easily falls asleep. He always is awake for some time afterwards before he finally drifts into sleep.