Max Verstappen [Bathtub]

A/N Wished by natalkaf1. I hope you like it! Not sure if I like this one, because i didn't write something in english for some time now and it is hard to get back into it. 

TAGLIST: LilyHeseltineNew Maryletomlinson cosmicless auguriaep MegTheF1Weirdo

WORDS: 1386

WARNINGS: NSFW

[53]- Let me wash your hair for you.
[97]- Is there some space left in the bathtub?
_____

Sitting in the bathtub with closed eyes I try to relax a bit and calm down from my stressful day at work. One of my co-workers called in sick and I had to do some of their work in addition to my own which resulted in me staying much longer than I normally would. My muscles feel tensed, and I sight softly savouring the warmth of the water.

"Is there some space left in the bathtub?" Max voices rips me out of my thoughts, and I open my eyes to spot him standing in the doorframe, looking at me with a soft smile. He probably just came back from a day in the factory and searched for me to find me in here.

"Sure." I smile at him and watch him while he undresses himself. Sliding a bit forward in the bathtub I make some space for Max who lets his body sink behind mine before he pulls me close. Leaning against his broad chest I can feel how my muscles start to relax more and more, finally losing their tension.

"Had a good day?" I ask him while wraps his arms around my body, cuddling himself closer against my back. Even though it does not seem like Max can be pretty cuddly especially when we didn't see each other for a while.

"It was alright." He mumbles and presses some soft kisses onto my neck and my shoulder, sending light shivers over my body while I relax more and more in his arm. We stay like this for some more time, just savouring that the other is here and don't think about the time when we are apart again.

"Let me wash your hair for you." He suggests after a while and I nod in approval, loving when someone else takes care of my hair. Max wets the hair strands before he gently starts to massage the shampoo into it.

"Hmm." I hum softly, lowing his gentle touch and how he tries to make it as enjoyable as he can for me. His fingers drawing circles on my scalp, releasing some more tension, and helping me to calm down from this stressful day.

"Good?" Max asks with a smirk on his lips, knowing exactly that I feel like I am in heaven when he treats me like this. "Perfect." I confirm his words before he starts to rinse the shampoo out of my hair. When he is finished, I turn around to face him, looking at his trained torso before a smile spread on my lips.

"I can tell that you are in preparation for the next season." Max is always in a good shape but during preseason he always builds up some muscles and looks like an absolute snack without his clothes. I always enjoy watching him during his workouts, especially when he puts on a show for me.

"Yeah?" Max asks, making it seem like he does not know that his body changes. He flexes his muscles with a little grin, letting them clench an unclench to show them off in front of me.

"Yes, you gained some more muscles." I giggle and slide closer to him again to take a seat on his lap. My hands are placed on his chest, feeling the smooth skin under my fingers and how Max continues to play with his muscles.

"Do you like it?" He tilts his head a bit to the side, and it seems like he thinks about something. I know that Max is sometimes a bit insecure when it comes to his body especially when he isn't sure if I like it or not. Max doesn't mind when he is a bit out of shape but if he knows I prefer him trained he would do anything to stay like this during the entire season.

"I love you with or without a sixpack, but I do enjoy the view." I press a soft peck onto his lips while one of my hands brushes softly over his abs. They do look delicious on Max, but I don't mind when there is nothing visible on his belly.

"How about you show me how much you like it?" Max voice is a bit lower now, his eyes getting darker while they fixate on my naked figure. His hands are placed on my hips, holding me close to his body and a soft smile spread on my lips because I know exactly what he wants.

"As you wish." I whisper into his ear and let one of my hands glides deeper down his body until I reach his length which isn't fully erected yet. My fingers wrap around the shaft, and I slowly start to move it up and down, feeling how his length is getting harder and harder.

With an even rhythm I pleasure Max and watch how his jaw clenches whenever I use some more pressure on him. My thumb brushes over his tip, barely touching it, making Max whine softly because I deny him some of the pleasure he longs for.

"Stop the teasing baby girl." He growly softly, making me stop my movements. I lift my hips, placing myself over Max erection while I keep myself steady with holding on to his shoulders. Max is helping me with holding my hips, not wanting me to slip in the bathtub and hurting myself.

"Do you need me to...hm. Clearly not." Max tries to ask me if he has to prepare me but before he can finish his question, I sink down on him, taking every bit of his length. The gentle stretch is palpable in my lower abdomen, and I wait for a few seconds before it slowly fades.

I lift my hips, letting Max length glide out almost completely before I slowly sink down again. Max moans deeply, his fingers digging into my skin while I continue with my slow movement, making me feel every ridge of his erection.

"Is that good?" I ask Max and trace his jaw with my fingernails, what leads to him growling loudly. Max enjoys slow sex from time to time because he can watch me slowly falling apart and coming closer to an orgasm.

"Oh god, yes. Please keep doing that." He grunts his hands now pulling me down a bit harder, making the water splash softly around our bodies. My fingers dig harder into Max shoulders when the pleasure slowly builds up, letting me crave for more.

"Max!" A high-pitched whimper leaves my lips when Max thumb is suddenly on my clit, adding some pressure to the bundle of nerve endings. He slowly draws circles on it, taking me of guard and I stop with my movements for a moment to get used to the new kind of pleasure.

"Keep moving." Max demands, pinching my clit lightly between his fingers, leading to a soft cry of his name leaving my lips. Slowly I start moving my hips again which is so much harder now that Max is pleasuring additionally with his fingers.

"That's good." Max mumbles before his lips attach to my neck, sucking softly on the light skin, making it lilac and marking me up. My fingers get tangled in the hair on the back of Max head while my toes curl at the pleasure which floods trough my body.

"Hm, I am close." I whimper, knowing I will not last much longer when Max continues with pleasuring my clit and his length just touching all the right spots inside of me. Feeling myself spasm around Max I know he isn't going to last much longer either because I can feel his erection throbbing inside of me.

"Come for me." Max mumbles before he bites into the thin skin under my ear, giving me the last drop, I needed to fall over the edge. With a loud moan I come to my high, ripping Max with me into an orgasm. He slowly moves my hips for a couple of seconds, letting us ride out the high before we both hold still.

We hug each other, both needing to calm down a bit from our orgasm before we would be able to leave the bathtub and spend the rest of the evening cuddling in bed, with no need to worry about anything else but us.