Pierre Gasly [Pregnancy]

A/N Wished by tamaraudvardy. I hope you like it! Since UNI is starting again I am probably going to be occupied by a lot of work, but I try to squeeze in some writing. And I am having classes in person for the first time which is going to be interesting too °- °

WORDCOUNT: 1417
______

I locked myself in the bathroom, something I would usually never do but I have a mission and I don't want Pierre to catch me doing a pregnancy test. When I went into the bathroom, I told Pierre that I will take a quick shower what I did but I took a pregnancy test before which will show the results after the shower.

I suspect the pregnancy for a few days now because there where a few hints of symptoms. Feeling nauseous in the morning but luckily no throwing up and I missed my period what I just blamed on my hectic schedule when I follow Pierre to race weekend and still try to fulfil all my work. But nevertheless, I want to do a test to have at least a confirmation if I am imagining things or if there really could be a baby inside of my belly.

After the shower I make myself ready, glancing on the test from time to time but since it is turned upside down, I can't see the result yet. When my phone vibrates softly, I know that the time is up, and I can now take a look on the test. Slowly I grab it and turn it around after hesitating for a moment. Two lines. A quick look on the manual confirms it, this means I am pregnant by a high chance.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I mumble, trying to hold back the tears to not make Pierre suspicious when he sees me. There is a probably a little human growing in my belly right now. A smile appears on my lips, and I softly place my hand on my lower stomach which is still flat but soon going to bulge to give the baby the space it needs to get bigger.

"Babe, are you ready?" Pierre's voice rips me out of my thoughts, and I flinch slightly because I was so far away. I clear my throat and answer him afterwards.

"Just give me a minute." I throw away the instructions of the test before hiding the test itself under my shirt which is luckily falling loose down my body. Leaving the bathroom, I hope Pierre is not suspecting anything and that the test will stay hidden from him.

"Ready to leave?" Pierre asks me, giving me a soft smile while his eyes scan my outfit.

"Yes, just need to grab my bag." I answer him and when I am sure he doesn't look I hide the test in my handbag where he isn't able to see it. Then I put on my shoes and am ready to leave.

Pierre holds his hand out for me which I happily grab and intertwine our fingers with each other. Together we arrive at the racetrack and go to the AlphaTauri motorhome. On our way we greet several people and as much as I love being here today it is a bit too much for me.

In Pierre's room I sit down on his little sofa before I watch him placing all the things, he needs later on a table to make sure he has everything he needs. I start to play with my fingers a bit, not noticing it myself but Pierre does.

"You seem nervous love." He addresses me, making my cheeks blush lightly because I feel caught. "I am not nervous." I mumble but avoid his gaze when he tries to catch mine.

"When will the time come where you will stop worrying about me on a race day?" Pierre asks me and sits down beneath me on the couch to wrap an arm around me. I snuggle into his chest, feeling safe being close to him and try to relax a bit.

"Probably never." I answer him and play with the laces on his hoody to occupy my mind from thinking too much.

"You that I am as carefully as possible out there?" "I know." I sight and look up to him, seeing that he is smiling at me what makes me smile too.

"See, no need to worry so much." Pierre grins and presses a quick peck on my nose, making me scrunch it and Pierre laughs at my face. He needs to get ready now because he soon needs to warm up for the race and has to be prepared.

I observe him changing into his racing gear and how he ties the suit around his hips. Pierre looks into the mirror, ruffling his hair, trying to make it look good, what makes me laugh because his hair would be ruined in a few anyways.

"Do you have some lip balm? I think I lost mine again." Pierre asks me, licking his lips. He hates having dry lips and does enjoy using a lip balm from time to time but he is losing them way to often and uses mine anyways.

"Sure, I have some in my bag." I point at my bag, totally forgetting that I hide the pregnancy test in there and then it is too late because Pierre already opened it and now looks at the test in a kind of shock.

"What the..." He mumbles, looks up to me before looking at the test again, muttering some words to himself.

"Pierre." I try to get his attention and explain everything, but he is not listening.

"You are pregnant!" He exclaims and I don't know if he is angry or just in shock.

"It is just a positive test; I need to go to my gynecologist first to confirm it." I explain him that a positive doesn't has to mean that there is really a baby growing in my belly because a test can have a false outcome from time to time.

"Where you going to tell me?" He asks me still looking at the test in his hands, which shiver lightly.

"Not before the race." "Not before...This is important!" Pierre now looks at me, not believing that I would keep something like this from him.

"I know but I didn't want to distract you before you have to be concentrated for so long." I explain to him why I decided to keep the positive test a secret. He needs to me in his best shape for a challenging race and I didn't want him to be anywhere else than in his race car with his thoughts.

Pierre sights and rub over his face before he places the test back in my bag and comes over to me. He sits down beside me and wraps his arm around me again, resting his head on top of mine.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't yell at you for trying to protect me." He mumbles, now sounding a bit calmer again. The anger is no longer present in his voice and his soft tone is back.

"It's okay, you thought that I want to hide a possible baby from you." I reassure him that his reaction was totally reasonable. We stay silent for a few minutes before Pierre speals up again.

"What do you think, is there a baby in here?" He asks me, placing his hand gently on my belly and lifts his head so that he can look at me. We smile at each other for a moment before I answer his question a bit shyly.

"I hope so." "Or don't you want children?" I add because I don't even now if Pierre wants a baby in our life.

"I would love to have a little mini me or you accompany us in the future." Pierre smiles and his eyes sparkle when he probably thinks of a future where we have a little one with us.

"How about I call my doctor on my Monday so we can check if we are going to be parents in a few months?" I ask him, being curious too if we are really going to be Mom and Dad in some months which will probably fly by in no time.

"Yes please." Pierre says exited and then we cuddle back together just being in our thoughts while being close to the other, but this silence is disturbed by his trainer.

"Pierre? Get ready you have to warm up."

"I 'm coming."

Pierre stands up before he turns to me for the last time. "I love you and I am going to be careful; I promise." He mumbles before he presses a few kisses to my lips, making me smile under his touch.

"I love you too."