Chapter 45-46 (Last)

Author's note: okay guys, this is the last chapter. Pretty long one... More than 3400 words. I don't know what you expected for the end, but I'm sure it was not what you thought. 🤭😋 Read to find out if I was right.

Happy reading huns ❤️

(y/n)'s POV:

Arriving back at Dabi's place I went outside to his balcony. I have to clear my head a bit. The events that recently happened weighed me pretty much. My best friend Mai lost his fiancé in an accident and hearing Yuki's last words to her were heart-tearing. It felt like I was the one who lost his love even though it was actually not me. It sounds stupid, but I felt all the pain which my friend felt too. And I must say, it's a pretty awful feeling...

"Hey." Dabi walked behind me. "You okay babe?"

I looked down at the street, shaking my head. "No... Not at all. I feel shit... Like I've been hit by a train." I muttered.

"Understandable..." He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his chin on the top of my head.

"This event felt like I jumped back into the the past when I thought you died... All of Mai's pain weighed at me like I was the one losing someone... I don't know what I would do if I lost you again." I shed a single tear.

Thinking about this made a cold shiver ran through my being. The cold night breeze doesn't help at all with this feeling. These wounds from the past... I thought they don't affect me anymore since Dabi is here with me, but it seems like I was wrong. So fucking wrong...

"But I'm here. I'm not dead. And I won't let you go again (y/n)." He reassured me. I knew these things, yet it felt so great to hear him saying them out aloud.

"Thank you..."

"You don't need to thank me." He planted sweet kisses upon my hair and neck, causing the corner of my lips curl up into a small smile. He tried to cheer me up a bit in his way. I know that he's not so good with words, so he acts instead. And it's adorable.

I felt something buzzing over my ass. What the fuck.

"Okay I either felt your dick buzzing upon my ass or it was your phone." I remarked and he laughed.

"It was my phone, but trust me babe if I wanted to carry you back inside to fuck you, you would know that already." He chuckled once more, then took out his phone to see why it was buzzing in the first place.

His smile dropped in an instant, like it was never there before.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"We have to go. Boss said that some idiot gang found the bar and attacked us."

"What? No! I'm through with this league shit, I told you! I'm not going anywhere!" I retorted.

Dabi pinched the bridge of his nose. "You know very well that crusty won't let you go that easily. Especially now that we are being attacked... Come on.". He grabbed my wrist and dragged me with himself, but I yanked my arm away from his grasp.

"No."

"What do you mean no?"

"I said I'm not going anywhere!" I crossed my arms.

Dabi clasped his palms together and came closer to me. "(Y/n)... Don't do this to me. Shigaraki will kick my ass too if he won't see you there. Not to mention what he will do to you."

"Then so be it! I would poison him with my plants anyway before he could even lay a finger on me." I said in a bored tone.

"Fuck. Just come and stop being so fucking stubborn!"